Any idea on an ETA for Alpha?

Max11

Insider
Think the topic says it all seems the game is slated for May next year that is only 6 months off. I am a realist I know what can go wrong WILL go wrong so I was looking forward to jumping in an start testing how it all works. But maybe I don't realize how fast you can get this together seems like a lot of games out there take years from start to finish? Looks very interesting so far looking forward to playing it.

Tom

Insider
Hi there, welcome to the forums!

It's great that you're excited, since all of us who backed enough for the Alpha/Beta are on the same boat :)

There are no ETAs for anything except the game release itself. The devs will let us know when there's one, so there's no need to worry ;)

Alpha is supposedly what's being worked on after the release of the most recent public video (so now). Most of us are expecting an alpha release around Christmas time.

Problem is, many more people will pay money when there is a product to be had. It's probably in a playable state for everyone on the forums who know things about the game. But from someone who has money burning a hole in there pocket, if they don't understand the direction of the game, it could give them a bad impression. That obviously isn't ideal, hence why alpha wasn't released a month ago. They could just lock it so people who have the alpha tier now are the only people who can get it, but they ideally need more money to help with promotion and stuff later in development and so probably don't want to turn people away.

Oona

Insider
I'm pretty sure this month is the estimated Alpha release. I soo hope we'll get to play it this month!

Last edited:

Torhque

Insider
I do not want to get my hopes up. However, if the Alpha were to come out this month, I'd be pretty damn excited and appreciative.

Gemini

Insider
Alpha is coming around February. Go look at the new post in the announcement section of the forum, a thread called postponed.

Torhque

Insider
Alpha is coming around February. Go look at the new post in the announcement section of the forum, a thread called postponed.
I literally just went and saw that after I posted here. Their plan sounds reasonable, and February can't come soon enough.

Fawz

Insider
Sounds like a good date. I'm really excited to hear that it will be a prelude of sorts and will get updated as they add features to the game system. Can't wait!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.