The Forest

Fawz

Insider
There's been a couple of interviews on some gaming websites that have offered a lot more details on the game. There's also a website and early access is coming soon.

The game looks really cool and seems to do some really fun and interesting things. I just hope it holds up as far as the AI, performance and combat goes. Still very skeptical they'll deliver on those fronts as they've promised or shown.

Fawz

Insider
Can't wait for it to hit early access in a month of two. I really hope the game plays as good as it looks!

Fawz

Insider
Played for about 2 hours. Really enjoyed it and very pleased with how well they managed to deliver on the promises they talked about (The cannibal AI, extensive world interaction, ect...)

Pretty bummed out by all the bugs (Broken save system and object clipping/displacement being the worse) but nice to see the devs are being pretty open about development discussions and have set dates for future builds. Hopefully they manage to fix the most glaring bugs and add more content soon :D

turtleman155

Insider
well ive played it for about 11 hours now done prettymuch everything gonna wait till the next update
which is coming in a fortnight :D

Empire²

Insider
I'm a bit tired of the hurricane of sandbox survival/horror games that we've been caught in lately, but this game has looked very promising from a mechanical standpoint. When this peaceful mode you speak of comes out I might give it a spin.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.