Astronaut avatars?!

Rev

Insider
For one of you Photoshop geniuses' out there... My mate at work needs a Sloth astronaut if that's possible :)

Rev

Insider
I have a very unsual request. I need the wrestler Daniel Bryan's head putting in a astronaut suit... I believe you are up to the challenge

BigT2themax

Insider
I see you've replaced me with a different bearstronaut...

That's... that's fine...

No, really, I'm fine... it's not like my feelings are hurt, or anything...

... :(

*quietly sobs in the corner*

*ahem* Anyways, anyone have a template picture of an empty space suit we could mess around with? I didn't really like the random avatar I nabbed off of google images, and I figure maybe I should just make one myself that I could stick with. Plus, it'd be a bit of weight off the resident photoshopper's backs, if people who want an astonaut avatar have a chance to try and make it themselves if they wish to do so. :)

Leo

Insider
Okay. I have one that i made for the bear astronaut. However, is messy. I will post that one and see if i can make one that is clean and the hands removed. Do you prefer the orange suit or the white suit ? Or maybe something else?

Also, i enjoy making these so keep them comming please. I am not bothered at all by the requests.

Empire²

Insider
I see you've replaced me with a different bearstronaut...

That's... that's fine...

No, really, I'm fine... it's not like my feelings are hurt, or anything...

... :(

*quietly sobs in the corner*

*ahem* Anyways, anyone have a template picture of an empty space suit we could mess around with? I didn't really like the random avatar I nabbed off of google images, and I figure maybe I should just make one myself that I could stick with. Plus, it'd be a bit of weight off the resident photoshopper's backs, if people who want an astonaut avatar have a chance to try and make it themselves if they wish to do so. :)
While I'm not bothered by requests in the slightest, I strongly recommend people to fiddle around with this. It's very fun!

BigT2themax

Insider
Okay. I have one that i made for the bear astronaut. However, is messy. I will post that one and see if i can make one that is clean and the hands removed. Do you prefer the orange suit or the white suit ? Or maybe something else?

Also, i enjoy making these so keep them comming please. I am not bothered at all by the requests.
Actually, I'm fond of the white suit you've been making avatars for people with. It's the positioning of the hands, see, it's pretty much perfect for what I had in mind. Do you have the base for that, without the helmet? The hands are fine.

Also, I must say, upon looking at the new bearstronaut's avatar, it's way better than mine was. It has the paws, and the helmet even has the SG logo on it. Nice one. ;)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.