Dance Animations

Tony

Insider
Madoc has said just getting characters to walk properly has been a huge ordeal due to physics. Attempting to get characters to actually dance would be even more difficult I'd imagine. However, I can see some rather humorous outcomes if dancing were to be implemented. Making characters stumble down a hill while trying to dance or bumping into NPC's or other objects would be hilarious!

Okay, I'm not settled on if a small dance video will suffice, or if I need to do a full on "replica" of the video.
I don't have a skateboard, so I'd use a bicycle, but hey.
There is even a club I could enter in armour here.

Scarecrow

Insider
If you are actually going to do this, it'd be awesome if you tried to replicate the video as good as you can/feel comfortable with. It would be hillarious to watch. Go for it Elric!

Parco

what about dancing to this video:
a high knight dancing around singing how fantastic everything feels :rolleyes:

I'm afraid I will have to postpone this pet project of mine by a month or two.
I received a serious fleshwound with extreme inner bruising on the left shoulder at the last event, caused by this:

The spiked hammer end, by the way.
I can't really move my left arm much right now (Without severe pain anyway), but since no bones and joints are damaged, I'll be back to normal in a month or two.

Will get photographs of the injury in a few, in case any of you are interested, or require proof that I'm not just bugging out of this challenge.. :p

Last edited:
I'm afraid I will have to postpone this pet project of mine by a month or two.
I received a serious fleshwound with extreme inner bruising on the left shoulder at the last event, caused by this:

The spiked hammer end, by the way.
I can't really move my left arm much right now (Without severe pain anyway), but since no bones and joints are damaged, I'll be back to normal in a month or two.

Will get photographs of the injury in a few, in case any of you are interested, or require proof that I'm not just bugging out of this challenge.. :p

UNACCEPTABLE!

BigT2themax

Insider
That sounds painful, man. Hope you get better soon, Elric. :(

How did it happen, anyway? Did you get hit by accident while you didn't have armour on, or something?

Ah, it was just a link of unfortunate situations which ended in me not being properly suited up.
My left spaulder wasn't attached properly, so it slid down during combat, and I couldn't see it due to my helmet.

And here is the proof - and while the wound isn't very large, it's very deep, which is ultimately worse, and the reason for why it didn't stop bleeding for a whole hour:

Tony

Insider
Doesn't look like much fun! Hopefully you heal quickly and get well soon. Did your opponent notice the spaulder wasn't properly placed and target that spot intentionally or was it just an accident?

turtleman155

Insider
hmmmm now im hoping you will be able to switch which side of the hammer you hit with? the one from the 3rd opponent? :D also get well soon medieval man :)

Doesn't look like much fun! Hopefully you heal quickly and get well soon. Did your opponent notice the spaulder wasn't properly placed and target that spot intentionally or was it just an accident?
Oh but it was SO much fun! :D

The injury actually gave me a rush of adrenaline and rage which made me completely dominate the rest of the fight, ending up on top of my opponent, bashing in his (helmeted) face numerous times.

Well nobody noticed the spaulders slip, but we do hit each other with full force and intent.
Injuries happen, it's all good. Just can't dance in armour for a few weeks now.
For anyone disappointed by the injury, expecting a huge gash: Check how long those spikes on the hammer are again:

One of those went in -all- the way, missing my bones by an inch.
I'd say that's worse than a huge, but not as deep gash. ;)

Pancakez54

Insider
Oh but it was SO much fun! :D

The injury actually gave me a rush of adrenaline and rage which made me completely dominate the rest of the fight, ending up on top of my opponent, bashing in his (helmeted) face numerous times.

Well nobody noticed the spaulders slip, but we do hit each other with full force and intent.
Injuries happen, it's all good. Just can't dance in armour for a few weeks now.
For anyone disappointed by the injury, expecting a huge gash: Check how long those spikes on the hammer are again:

One of those went in -all- the way, missing my bones by an inch.
I'd say that's worse than a huge, but not as deep gash. ;)
Yeah. But imagine if you got stabbed by one of these http://footsell.com/v4/data//1406/gT8WEQGhahcRz6aInTYwF.jpg
Ouch :O

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.