How long time to Beta?

Fawz

Insider
Very nice to get an update on the upcoming release of a new build of the Combat Alpha as it transitions into Beta state. Excited to see the various combat improvements that were made, I really hope 1handed weapons really did get fixed properly and are now viable choices!

Thanks for the update, I'll be eagerly awaiting the next Combat build along with a Dev Video/Announcement post!

turtleman155

Insider
so two weeks to beta which come before the first alpha prelude so 3 weeks for that then? (silently overflowing with optimism) :D

It would, but a time frame would still be nice. I don't expect or want a specific date, as it'll likely put too much pressure on BM. But knowing whether it'll be next week or next month or in three months helps managing hype.

EDIT: Whilst we're asking about the prelude. Has a decision been made as to whether a more sandbox testing environment with prelude features or an early, incomplete version of the prelude should be used as the prelude alpha?

I am assuming it has and an early, incomplete prelude was chosen based off of the information about the first "level" having so many lights etc. But, if it hasn't, I'd prefer the first option, so as to avoid spoilers and allow for more free-form testing.

Also, will stabbing be in the prelude?

Sorry for all the questions :/

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.