What Mod Would You Make?

Stupidity

Supporter
Probably just a content MOD that expands an unappreciated class or build. Like items, missions and skills for Druids/Necros/Shaman

Or a new Biom Mod that adds primal forests/swamps, faerie rings, volcanic zones or whatever. Populated by re-textured enemies with new stats and abilities.

Maybe a disgruntled loner monster master Mod. Where you survive in the wild and attack towns or caravans and are attacked by the occasional hero.

*IF* I could make a mod, it would be an armor mod. I would recreate armor from the dark ages-middle ages. Specifically, many of the Templar orders, as well as the Teutonic Order. :D
That is assuming, of course, we won't have something similar in game.

Also, I would make an animation mod. Because the running animations--while they get the job done--are just terri-bad. No offense to the devs. :p

Avramovic

Supporter
Weapon mods, oh hell yes. Always weapons. And I think, if I ever had enough tech knowledge, I'd make some "mod" mods, ones that allow you to offset or modify a certain weapon, or combine 2 weapons to create a new, unique ones - for example, you get your vials of flammable liquid (thrown weapon), combine them with quiver of regular arrows, and VOILA! Flame arrows.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.