should it take this long?

Hi guys,

I paid my £40 for alpha over a day ago and am yet to be an 'insider' and have no downloads available. Does it usually take a few days? Seems odd to me

Thanks.

Hmm i was hoping someone would say it may take a while lol. Emailed BM straight away but they must not have been on the site yesterday. Tbh Im still waiting for a response from an email over a week ago :(Thanks anyway Tony.

Komuflage

Insider
Woohoo :D lol tbh though it has annoyed me. Was cluckin for some action and now i have withdraw from a game Ive never played lol
If I'm not wrong, BM is upgrading each account manually, and since they're busy etc it might take a little while to upgrade each acc.

ZaratanCho

Insider
Who knows you might be just in time for the big update, probably good idea to wait for it anyway and just play the combat beta ;d That is assuming it is coming pretty soon.

No nothing, in downloads under the account section i have the wallpaper and thats it, and im still a 'member' feeling a little let down :/

ZaratanCho

Insider
I play almost only the combat demo still(so good, beautiful things happen), not played Exanima in a while. Not much to do at the moment there, i can reach the end in 10 minutes easily(unless i am attacked by 5 guys at once which is what happened last time ;d). Even in games when i finish the main story i don't feel like going back in to play.

Can't wait for more content and replay value. When i have not played it in a while and i do a playthrough i am always hit by how good it is, so so good. Now i wan't to play ;d

At least you have a wallpaper ;d

Last edited:

ZaratanCho

Insider
I wanted to record some cool fights, moves etc, but i think i will wait for more features and newer versions. With NDA lift i would only upload videos from releases that have come after it. Also i am lazy when it comes to dealing with recording and doing videos(though i wish i had recorded many things) ;d

Edit: Yeah it may take you quite a while to finish Exanima and find everything since it will be your first time playing and fighting. Also there is no save yet and so you need to finish it in one go or just alt+tab it. ;d

Beating the combat demo can vary a lot depending on how well you do ;d

@ZaratanCho I've mainly been creating gifs and webms to show off combat in the various environments
I've made several to showcase lighting, physics, quick and concise fights, and general hilarity (5 guys with bucket helmets all fighting me at once)

Really, i want them to be conversation starters to spread word when the NDA lifts

Ahhh cant wait. This is the game for we who thought dark souls 2 should have had better combat lol i will get addicted to mastering this :)

burgzaza

Insider
hah patience my friend, it will come :)
Exanima is a unique experience really. It's very dark, and sound is very important so I'd say to play it in the evening with a good headset ;)
Combat beta is also unique, a bit outdated compared to Ex, but fighting humans that can parry, feint, is a real challenge and as said Zaratancho, wonderfull thing do happen, like in one of my run :
NDA
Nothing there ! xD

Ahaha I'm sorry, I realize I'm not really helping ^^'

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.