Questions questions..

whativa

First of all i want to say that im mind blown of what i see.. this game looks amazing !!!
And i have two questions (for now ^_^).

1) Is this game going to have close third person camera point of view? like in Risen for example. Seeing the world from that perspective must be outstanding !!
Dunno what u guys plan but i hope there is an option to scroll down/up the camera.

2) Is it going to be available only on Steam?? (HOPE NOT).....

ZaratanCho

Insider
Where will I be able to download the game from?

Directly from us, via a fast content delivery network. There are other possible options we are considering such as Steam, Gog and Direct2Drive, but nothing is concrete yet.

Will your game feature nasty copy protection?

No. Our game will be completely DRM-free.

From the 'About' section on the site(FAQ). It is old but still relevant, pretty sure. The prelude Exanima should be going to steam early access soon.

Tony

Insider
Since ZaratanCho answered the second question I'll answer the first...

No, you will not be able to change the view perspective in Sui Generis/Exanima. You can zoom in or out and tilt the camera a bit but the game will always be from the top down perspective.

First of all i want to say that im mind blown of what i see.. this game looks amazing !!!
And i have two questions (for now ^_^).

1) Is this game going to have close third person camera point of view? like in Risen for example. Seeing the world from that perspective must be outstanding !!
Dunno what u guys plan but i hope there is an option to scroll down/up the camera.

2) Is it going to be available only on Steam?? (HOPE NOT).....
Also, the prelude to the full game (this being Sui Generis) will come to Early Access on steam soon. This prelude is called Exanima and will feature an underground setting. Putting the player against the undead and skellingtons ;)

Crayfish

Insider
No, you will not be able to change the view perspective in Sui Generis/Exanima. You can zoom in or out and tilt the camera a bit but the game will always be from the top down perspective.
To be a little pedantic the viewpoint used in Exanima is more usually called an isometric view. Top down could give the impression of a true top down view such as the original GTA.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.