Music Thread

RobG

Insider
Video games, one of my favourite soundtracks is Bastion

and a little uk band no one ever seems to have heard of, unfortunately they split up after two great albums and one not so great one with a new line up.

also cant go wrong with a bit of Dead Can Dance

if you are in more of a dance around the bonfire naked mood....

puksus

My favourite song on my native language. Some dark folk-rock.
Крыница - ты взойди, взойди
http://kibergrad.com/api/song/play/735887.mp3

Atmospheric Folk-rock
[video]
Some viking folk-rock
[video]
The best trailer music group
[video]
Atmospheric epic
[video]
Some atmospheric folk-metal
[video]
My favourite music for current moment
[video]
Calm beautiful music
[video]

Last edited:

Empire²

Insider
I'm going to be honest, I may have completely forgotting these forums existed for a while (Don't be mad at me D: ). I've been incredibly busy getting my life sorted out, and happened to be watching a new trailer for Kingdom Come: Deliverance when I thought of SG again.

In the meantime, however, I started making my own music. It's all acoustic indie-esque stuff, so if that's your jam feel free to have a poke around. For your convenience, here's a chronological list with direct links to the actual songs.

Sufjan Stevens - Casimir Pulaski Day
Damien Jurado - Ohio
Wandering I - Unkept (Original Song)
Iron & Wine - Such Great Heights
Sufjan Stevens - Abraham

Soundcloud Page

Hope you enjoy, and in the meantime, I've got some catching up to do on the forums :p

RobG

Insider

@Empire² oh cool I saw Sufjan Stevens at a festival a couple of years ago really cool stuff live, you might like Wolf People they are a uk psych rock band with a flute, really good band.

Last edited:

Scarecrow

Insider
Just recently (Today actually) discovered someone great on youtube, who makes fantasy themed music. The channel name is Vindsvept, fantasy music. Some really enchanting stuff in there, you should check him out!

Just picked out two randomly of the many I enjoy.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.