FinKones enters the dungeon as William Wallace

Murf

Sweet vid man.

Pro time saving tip: RMB on a window will close it. (You can also use tab to clsoe all windows, but that can be risky if enemies are about, going into combat mode may trigger em)

For the shields, they will have attributes, but for now, size matters. Character size matters too. A taller heftier character handles the barrel lid a lot better then a Frodo type.

FinKone

Good stuff Murf - thanks for the info. The fact that I've been playing for hours and there are still small things to know or learn - really has me excited for Exanimas future.

In before justified rant by James about Braveheart. :cool:

To be frank, I expected horrible would-be Scottish accents.
But it's just a decent let's play.

FinKone

In before justified rant by James about Braveheart. :cool:

To be frank, I expected horrible would-be Scottish accents.
But it's just a decent let's play.
While I was tempted to destroy the history of William Wallace by doing a horrible Scottish accent, I refused. When I was going to sit down and play I just decided well, I'd like to pretend I'm playing this as someone iconic, with history... of course braveheart came to mind! :D The main reason I wanted to show this on my channel (which it is a HIGHLY different game then what I normally show) is I really like this game, and this company. I missed the kickstarter, and I bet a lot of others did also - so it helps to raise awareness. I love small risky projects like this one.

I take that you called it "decent" as a good thing - thanks Elric von Rabenfels! :D

All rants are welcome regardless - its just the internet. :)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.