The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Yoji

Supporter
@ Burgzaza
I had thought the same idea, but for kill all the ennemis :D but maybe it's too long and tiring for the runner ^^

burgzaza

Insider
@ Burgzaza
I had thought the same idea, but for kill all the ennemis :D but maybe it's too long and tiring for the runner ^^
Ah yeah I was thinking about a more speedy thing ^^
The challenge is open :p

Nice vid. they didn't got easy on you :p
You really should try the club that the 1rst oponent uses ! I never really tried it until recently, and it's really, really powerful, and has a decent range. But a little slow. I managed to two hit the novice boss with that thing :eek: ( one was a wild overhead opening of course ^^ )

Alex

Insider
Ah yeah I was thinking about a more speedy thing ^^
Nice vid. they didn't got easy on you :p
You really should try the club that the 1rst oponent uses ! I never really tried it until recently, and it's really, really powerful, and has a decent range. But a little slow. I managed to two hit the novice boss with that thing :eek: ( one was a wild overhead opening of course ^^ )
Thanks, Yes I was better but don't know if cause of patch or lack of practice I now suck again.

I have tried teh club but found it hard to get nice hits on. May give it another shot then.

ridikyuhlus

@Yoji
@burgzaza

Sorry I havent got back, been making all kinds of vidz and talking with people about the game. For speedruns in the tutorial dungeon I would say as soon as your character disappears that is when the time stops. As soon as you hit "Create" your time starts, but that can be affected by load times but its only a tutorial speed run so its okay right now! :) When the game releases content I say we should go the dark souls route, Any% and All Bosses. Im assuming you eventually have to kill some type of boss, lol. What do you two think?

burgzaza

Insider
I guess at some point some combats would be necesarry to continue in the dungeons yeah, it would make speedruns more interesting ^^

Yoji

Supporter
@Ridikyuhlus
Sorry me too :D
I haven't yet tried to beat your record (and i know i need a lot of try for that ^^), i have play with another game this week (Starbound, and i don't like what this game has become since the last updates).
But sure, it's good for me for the rules :)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.