Performance

Buggeroo

Insider
Was wondering what kind of FPS people get in the game?
I recently upgraded to an R9 290 and wasn't expecting any problems running everything on max, but I dip as low as 25-30 in rooms with lots of stuff if I max out supersampling.

Not that it makes a huge difference, it just seems strange that I shouldn't be able to keep a steady 60 at higher settings than my old 5850s. Everything else I throw at the 290 runs beautifully.

Tony

Insider
It varies quite a bit for me depending on the location and how far zoomed in/out the camera is; but yes, some areas do cause my FPS to drop significantly. I'm using GTX 680 and usually get around 90 or so FPS in the dungeon on average (max settings) though some areas cause me to dip down to around 40 FPS.

Vold

Insider
I have to run the game without supersampling or with the minimum to get steady 60 fps (Phenom II x4 3.6, 8GB RAM 1333 ghz, HD 7770 1GB). When I move certain objects the FPS drop.

sku08

I get around 50-80 depending on the room (haven't gotten far yet) with everything on max except the AA on a 19" widescreen with a hd 5770 (saving for new cpu/gpu)

Don Kanaille

Insider
The super sampling is the only thing which really affects my fps with everything else set to max. High can drag a bit with 30-ish fps, medium varies between about 40 and 70 and on low it can go up to an insane 100 - 150 fps (in arena at least).

And my PC is quite average, so I always felt that Exanima was very well optimized.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.