Hannibal (TV Show)

How much have you seen? I've seen S1&2, did 3 start yet?
The 'Hannibal' name turns so many people off but the show is amazing. It's one of the few shows in which I feel invested in the characters. The violence is on point as well, keep it up special effects folks.

Vold

Insider
Yeah season 3 started 2 weeks ago, the 3rd episode airs today. The violence is treated very artistically in this TV show, I like it a lot.

Oona

Insider
Watched the first two seasons and found them quite enjoyable but I don't plan on continuing. The atmosphere is too dark and depressing for me.
I felt the same way about True Detective. These shows can really feed your depression. But otherwise they are great shows. Gritty, masterfully written, and even beautiful at times.

I personally love dark, depressing shit. The more messed up, the better. And if the violence is 'violent' then that's even better haha. I agree, the gore is done very well here but for good reason. If you like Hannibal, perhaps you should check out Bates Motel as well. Not in the same league I would say, but very enjoyable. It's definitely a few notches down from Hannibal in terms on violence. But the messed up meter goes off the charts at times when Norma and Norman share intimate moments.

Mertek98

Insider
I personally love dark, depressing shit. The more messed up, the better. And if the violence is 'violent' then that's even better haha. I agree, the gore is done very well here but for good reason. If you like Hannibal, perhaps you should check out Bates Motel as well. Not in the same league I would say, but very enjoyable. It's definitely a few notches down from Hannibal in terms on violence. But the messed up meter goes off the charts at times when Norma and Norman share intimate moments.
is that a series or a movie?

is that a series or a movie?
Both are movies that have tv show adaptations. And both adaptations are damn good and under-appreciated. People just are terrified of these names history! They don't even give them a chance, its sad really. For once a show is really good on normal networks but nobody watches them. They prefer shit like How to Get Away with Murder, Scandal, Gotham, and NCIS: New Orleans (I'm gonna vomit at the mention of all those). Unfortunately I did away with cable for the very reason, cable network shows are BAD. But now I can't support the few good ones out there other than by pirating or Hulu/Netflix.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.