Stuck in doors

So, sometimes while combating enemies, I try to attack through a door being sightly open, or try to close a door on someone right on my ass. But it seems that sometimes you can get stuck in the door if you're pushing against it to try to prevent someone outside to get in or someone pushes the door closed onto some limb and get stuck. Then clipping and the door is unable to open due to it's "Closed-locked" status. This gets me stuck. zombies can't push the door open, and I'm knocked-down so I can't open to door to escape. Which results in this.

Is there any way to escape? or perhaps upon reloading a save, you character will be moved out a location that causes clipping like this?

Potres

Supporter
I totally feel you, man. Couldn't test quitting and reloading; only managed to capture it :)
I was trying to get to the zombie, but only my body got through ;)

version 0.5.3.1

Quitting and reloading doesn't help at all, your character is pretty much stuck there. You might be able to escape if you get lucky and your character will plant their feet on the ground for a second and then you can crack the door open to let them escape.

Murf

No way to fix it , just have to start over unfortunately. It has happened to me a couple times too but I have not been able to recreate at will. If you can, Madoc would like to see some video of it I am sure so he can fix that pesky glitch

It has happened to me a couple times too but I have not been able to recreate at will.
Just walk into a door war, and pull is closed after you onto a limb. After some of my "extensive" testing(20 minutes of sitting and waiting trying to open a door), I pretty much have only on escape. Hope your character can get their feet on the floor for long enough to be "standing up".

If you can, Madoc would like to see some video of it I am sure so he can fix that pesky glitch
Perhaps upon loading back into a save, you are moved out of door frame if the door is closed?

Murf

I have not been able to recreate trying a myriad of different things, so if ya can by all means get it on video. As for loading back in. I have never had that work, always keeps me in the exact location/position, I think that is by design.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.