What starting colour shirt do you wear?(POLL)

What starting colour shirt do you wear?

• Total voters

Moppy

Supporter
Well this is the best thread ever. I think white looks sexier so I go with that.

And I'm pretty sure there are infinite amount of colors for like everything.. (what's up with the glowing neon colored clothes?)

And I'm pretty sure there are infinite amount of colors for like everything.. (what's up with the glowing neon colored clothes?)
I suppose that makes sense, I've not found any shirts with the exact same colours in a run

Last edited:
The question should be, what starting color shirt do you want to wear?
I'd wear a bright gold and give it a fantastic sheen.

The question should be, what starting color shirt do you want to wear?
I'd wear a bright gold and give it a fantastic sheen.
So blinding. and why are your pupils red?

Speaking of red... This game doesn't seem to have a vibrant red colour for shirts, does it?(except for that sword guy in the arena)
not even the forum has the shade I want. or that's just the gray background.

Iscandar

Usually the brown shirt, even though I like the gray shirt better.

I pick whatever clothes have colors and patterns that complement each other. I can't be choosy about what I find.

Scarecrow

Insider
Usually with the grayish shirt. I'm sucker for fashion in games. If it don't look good, I won't wear it. To me, the most important thing is how bad ass it looks, not the stats for it. You can't be a bad ass unless you look the part.

Iscandar

Except, that statement is complete contradiction...

"I pick"
"can't be choosy"

I'm just going to go with it.
It's a balanced state between picky and not picky. If I were truly picky, I'd reject every article of clothing I don't like. If I were truly not picky, I'd wear literally anything I find. However, the way I am I'm willing to wear colors I dislike if they complement each other. I can see beauty through other people's eyes, even if they aren't my preference. Isn't that the best way to be?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.