THE TRUTH

zhuliks

Insider
Recently I started to notice certain pattern in random insider avatar on forums. While scattered all around the forums they are invisible, they never are seen in the same thread together, but look what happens when I put them together:

There is a certain theme here, but you could just say they do it as a joke...well you could if you are just a regular ignorant internet user. Let me tell you I've been around long enough to smell a conspiracy a mile away. Where is conspiracy always are them - ILLUMINATI.

Now Rob probably thought he is smart hiding behind his harmless avatar

Thought noone would think to zoom out. Ha! Not me! Not today!
Zooming out and

BUSTED! I KNEW IT!

Now when we know there IS a conspiracy what might be their goal? Insiders use animal avatars, trained at NASA, sent to space, Illuminati...

Then it hit me! But I needed to be sure. Anyone watching CSI is familiar with what modern technology is capable of, fortunately technology has gone far enough that we can have it for a regular Joe. It was simple, I just acquired a photo of the night sky and began to zoom in.

At this point a WARNING: proceed at your own risk, I have a cabin deep in Russian woods, where Im heading after posting this, but you might put yourself in danger.

Just a photo of International Space Station

Zooming in

A bit more

Using the technology to refine the image

Look there is some movement there

Close up on that astronaut, removing solar panels

Enhancing reflection

Close up on that illuminator

Clearing image, zooming more!

BUSTED!

Based on the research above I now see the whole picture

Bare Mettle HAS playable sui generis alpha, they are fitting insiders into animal avatars and sending into space to hide the TRUTH. They are playing the game above our heads! PEOPLE MUST KNOW!! TELL EVERYONE!!!

Empire²

Insider
As an insider I can confirm that this is 100% accurate, and I refuse to be privy to this any longer.
As your fellow insider, I regret to inform you that because of your whistleblowing, you've been thrown out of the pyramid scheme. Your 5 quid has been confiscated by your former superiors and will be redistributed among the remaining brothers and sisters.

Also, Objection: That second avatar clearly isn't an animal, it's a plushie. The only type of person to confuse those two types is obviously one of the LIZARDPEOPLE.

I'll file this case under, well... nothing right now because the new filing cabinets haven't been shipped in yet.

zhuliks

Insider
Also, Objection: That second avatar clearly isn't an animal, it's a plushie. The only type of person to confuse those two types is obviously one of the LIZARDPEOPLE.
Oh my god! Are you racist? Lizard are people too, nothing wrong with it! So what we cant see plush, that's how Raptor Jesus made us!

That plushie is a spy most likely anyway, trying to infiltrate your animal ranks or you ran out of money to produce animal clones and now put people into plushie substitutes.

Whatever, I'm just a lizard that doesn't know any better, right, you racist?

Empire²

Insider
Seriously guys? Do none of you remember our tenets? It was part of your initiation, for god's sake!

1. World Domination
2. Responsible Inebriation
3. Furious Fellation
4. Secrecy
5. Fridays are Casual Fridays

You can't just go around telling everyone about it, that's the point of a cool secret cult! We were two months behind payment on our super-secret treehouse already, and now this?!

Screw this, I'll start my own cult with monopoly and women of respectable prestige.

zhuliks

Insider
Screw this, I'll start my own cult with monopoly and women of respectable prestige.
Considering you are only starting, can i join? Its boring with all these hookers and I'm quite fed up with blackjack already, my own club idea was pretty dull it seems. I promise to wash my feet and not building too many hotels.

Empire²

Insider
Considering you are only starting, can i join? Its boring with all these hookers and I'm quite fed up with blackjack already, my own club idea was pretty dull it seems. I promise to wash my feet and not building too many hotels.
Fine, but if you raise the rent on Broadway even more I'll make sure you never pass go again.

Cooper Holt

Insider
I want in. I'll pay you one poorly drawn image of my Exanima character wearing a party hat in exchange for entry.
And, while we're on the subject, what's the dress code for the new cult? Smart casual? Semi-formal?

Empire²

Insider
I want in. I'll pay you one poorly drawn image of my Exanima character wearing a party hat in exchange for entry.
And, while we're on the subject, what's the dress code for the new cult? Smart casual? Semi-formal?
You're in, I sent you the welcoming basket with some sweets and a card from all of us.

While we are very flexible in our dress code, we do take our worshipping and conspiring very seriously. Shirt and tie will do for most days, every second Friday is Casual Friday though. Oh, I almost forgot we have a cult mixer coming up on Tuesday where we all bring a snack or a drink and we sacrifice the unworthy. Can I mark you down as attending? If so, be sure to bring some nibbles for everyone to enjoy!

zhuliks

Insider
What? Are you implying we need clothes to be in the club? Who can afford clothes in today's economy? I sold my last pair of pants to pay for staying in a hotel!

Scarecrow

Insider
What? Are you implying we need clothes to be in the club? Who can afford clothes in today's economy? I sold my last pair of pants to pay for staying in a hotel!
Sounds like you should join the naked fighters cult instead then. We accept all people who do not wear clothes, and you'll be in the fabulous company of @Faelivrin and @Tony to mention a few.

It is the ultimate super secret badass cult. You really can't go wrong with us.

Empire²

Insider
Sounds like you should join the naked fighters cult instead then. We accept all people who do not wear clothes, and you'll be in the fabulous company of @Faelivrin and @Tony to mention a few.

It's you again, isn't it! It just had to be you!

We didn't let him in because of his reluctance to put clothes on. He got mad and rented the garage across the street so he could spy on us with his own dumb cult.

*opens window*

"It's not a secret cult if you tell everyone about it, Steve! That defeats at least half of the purpose. Also, the WWE is suing you for copyright infringement on the name Naked Fighters Cult."

zhuliks

Insider

Are there any restrictions, for instance how close can I stand to Faelivrin while being naked? Can he poke me with a sword if I'm too close? What if i like being poke by a sword while we all are naked?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.