How long Exanim will be?

Current 3 levels are about 25% of what is planned.

Also have to consider the arena mode that will be turned into its own game basically with outdoor arenas,currency, bidding into fights, hiring mercenaries, buying gear and so on.
took me like 10 hours of one play thru for first time, yea should be enough for me but arena sounds really good.
What will be difrence between sui generis and Exanima?

I wonder how co op will work, I mean now game is bit hard on begining but after Armory on lvl 2 I am almost imune to perma damange. Is there any chance that dificulty will rise with more player ingame?

Faelivrin

Insider
Priorities might shift any moment, but there are chances to get LAN and multiplayer in 2 patches (not the upcoming one, but the next one).

Mp will have some limits tho, will be really sensitive to latency. In a nutshell, you might be able to play with people in your continent, but not with people overseas.

NachoDawg

Hey btw, do you insiders have any closer ETAs on the upcomming one? Maybe this weekend? Not impatient, just eager :(

Vold

Insider
took me like 10 hours of one play thru for first time, yea should be enough for me but arena sounds really good.
SG will be an open world game with a large overworld, and a huge underworld (Exanima takes place in a specific area of the underworld).
SG will have the Dynamic Story/Events System, and much more of which I can't remember.

Last edited:

Don Kanaille

Insider
Scope, mainly. Exanima is a dungeon crawler with set "levels" to explore and conquer. Sui Generis gives you a whole dynamic world to explore and influence.

Exanima isn´t called a "prelude" for nothing; it could be viewed as SGs tutorial/first chapter.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.