[BUG] 0.6.0.2 Games don't save upon exit

Aramis

Insider
After the new hotfix my games no longer save when I exit the game. I've tried it with both new and existing characters. I can play normally, everything works fine, but if I exit and continue, the game starts where my characters were before this hotfix was installed. New characters don't save at all.

Aramis

Insider
Hey Madoc, it's Saturday evening, you didn't have to fix it so quickly. :p Much appreciated though. I'm having an extreme Exanima craving this weekend.

Potres

Supporter
After the new hotfix my games no longer save when I exit the game. I've tried it with both new and existing characters. I can play normally, everything works fine, but if I exit and continue, the game starts where my characters were before this hotfix was installed. New characters don't save at all.
I can confirm this behavior. No change after uninstall / reinstall of the game and applying only the 0.6.0.2 hotfix. I tried even deleting my characters and starting a new game, but after quitting and starting Exanima again "continue" button is not available.

Anyone else?

Aramis

Insider
I can confirm this behavior. No change after uninstall / reinstall of the game and applying only the 0.6.0.2 hotfix. I tried even deleting my characters and starting a new game, but after quitting and starting Exanima again "continue" button is not available.

Anyone else?
There was a small hotfix after 0.6.0.2 (saturday evening) which fixed this problem for me. Did you download the latest fix?

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.