Robs Nice Bottle

Tyrek

So I found this bottle in the office of the new arena. Upon examination it turned out to be quite a nice bottle. Possible easter egg? If I'm not mistaken there is a developer called Rob? Maybe these bottles are really common and I just haven't examined them before? x)

Scarecrow

Insider
Easter Egg indeed. However, the bottle is a reference to one of the members on the forum called Rob. He streams and makes youtube videos of Exanima. Apparently he collects a lot of bottles which Madoc saw on his streams, and so this particular bottle was born.

Tyrek

Easter Egg indeed. However, the bottle is a reference to one of the members on the forum called Rob. He streams and makes youtube videos of Exanima. Apparently he collects a lot of bottles which Madoc saw on his streams, and so this particular bottle was born.
I see! Thanks for the backstory!
I'll be keeping an eye out for more of them.
They make pretty good collectibles. Would be fun to find one in Sui Generis eventually.

RobG

Insider
Upon examination it turned out to be quite a nice bottle
understatement of the decade right there...

Maybe these bottles are really common and I just haven't examined them before?
*nervous twitch*

Apparently he collects a lot of bottles which Madoc saw on his streams, and so this particular bottle was born
Probably the best day of my life, @baremettle thank you for birthing this bottle, seriously.

I'll be keeping an eye out for more of them.
They make pretty good collectibles
*epic nervous twitch*

Apparently he collects a lot of bottles

In case it seems odd, honestly being able to interact with items like this in a 3d space (bottle or otherwise) is just unheard of in any game ever as far as I'm aware, and in my opinion its an RPG players dream to have items like this which are apparently mundane, but you can just do whatever you want with, for me its a really special feature of exanima, true player freedom rather than the illusions of substance we have been sold in gaming (especially the RPG genre) since time began.

@Tony @Mertek98 @Faelivrin @Fefster @ZaratanCho @Murf @Pilluminati @Madoc and everyone else who subbed to my channel and/or put up with my cheerful insanity in streams and on the forums etc etc, Its been a pleasure to encounter you all and honestly had so much fun in 2015 with this blatant masterpiece of a game. Here is to this year and (hopefully) thousands more bottles and (definitely) general fun times for 2016 <3

Last edited:

zhuliks

Insider
So I found this bottle in the office of the new arena. Upon examination it turned out to be quite a nice bottle. Possible easter egg? If I'm not mistaken there is a developer called Rob? Maybe these bottles are really common and I just haven't examined them before? x)

P.S.: Many people say exanima is drunk people fighting simulator, I try to convince them that its up to the player to control if character acts drunk or sober professional. Rob and his bottle video dont help at all with convincing people its not drunk simulator.

Last edited:

Dorag

Man I am laughing so hard

I noticed how they put "Scratched" on the description instead of "Etched" or "Marked", what they're basically saying is that you didn't produce the bottle or it wasn't made for you, It's literally just a nice bottle you found and you scratched your own name on the bottom of it like a crazy bottle-collecting man xD

I just imagine you sitting on the floor next to that table with the bottle in your hands screaming "MY BOTTLES!!!", scratching your name into the glass while BLEEDING under your fingernails, that's my crazy imagination xD

Awesome easter egg 10/10 would love to see more of that

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.