"auto-battle" function

Auens

Hi everybody!

My idea is to integrate an autobattle function into the Arena system, where you can watch your character fighting (as AI) vs other AI's
Id love too see this and i think its a great idea (I dont know if this was already mentioned somewhere else!)

The idea came while eating and watching the "fabulous Exanima screen" :)

Imagine you could send your Hero or any other of your characters to arena battle (any match) and watch them fighting automaticly while you are eating for example. I think id even like to watch sometimes instead of fighting myself to see how my character deals as an AI with other AI's
You equip your characters yourself as you always do.

What i dont want to propose is an automated farming system or an character turned into a gold farming bot ;-)
If you join Fray-match and watch the other AI's fighting randomised you see there wouldnt be any kind of overpovered abusable farming system.
And if you ve already watched a few Fray matches you know that AI's vs AI's arent overpowered so this would be a fair battle and chances you win (in autobattle) are for example like 1:2 in a duell and 1:6 in a Fray.
Your character would get an scripted AI (just the same script as the other AI's have)
wich replaces your own actions and you cant interfere into any battle actions since youve chosen to autobattle in the matchlist.

To counter any accusations of automated farming/abusing bots,
with theese odds farming abuse wouldnt really be effective, profitable.

Fray would be even more fun to watch! Honestly I find this idea epic!

My time doesnt allow me to contiue this idea right now, i could add so much more.
Feel free to comment on this or to develop this idea and bring in your thoughts, additional aspects, ideas!

Pls excuse me for my bad english :)

Greetz

Last edited:

zhuliks

Insider
I wouldnt want RND gods decide for my loved and cared precious recruit to live or die, however betting on a match like fray or any other would be nice, great even.

For example you get a screen like on character management to see who is going to fight in a match and then can place a certain bet on someone or several people. Seeing what weapon each AI has and what complexion is important, skills might be hidden. You could I suppose order any of your recruits join said match too and bet on them, but anything can happen during a match.

Auens

@zhuliks

To respond to your concern. This is an voluntary function. If you feel like "wtf is happening to my beloved character" and he is dying like a noob you can still press escape and flee dishonorable like you do if you fight yourself and get into big trouble ;-)

I like your idea too but maybe thats too complex? And i really want to see my own "creation" fighting as an AI,

keyword - "MOVIESTYLE" :)

Last edited:
That looks like a solution for people who can't keep an elfling-slave at home to grind arena for them while they're getting their meal... ;)

tiny lampe

Insider
Auens,

What you request will be implemented in the future in the form of 'hirelings'. Hirelings are mercenaries that you can recruit to fight for you. When they fight, you don't control them -the AI does- and you can observe the fight as an spectator.

Auens

Sounds good!
But still, i dont manage their skills, equipment and so on or do I? How i said id like to watch my own hero fighting if iam too lazy. Imagine your creation is fighting and loosing and you are yelling on him and calling him god damm noob, move your ass you son of an elf because yolo! lawl :)

tiny lampe

Insider
Sounds good!
But still, i dont manage their skills, equipment and so on or do I?
Yes, yes you do. You will have complete control over what skills they learn, when they learn them and what equipment they use.

Last edited:

Auens

So basicly its exactly what I ve demanded/proposed. You just bring in Hirelings because of programming circumstances?

I like dat vey mucho!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.