Boss not spawning? (Spoilers)

Wonderbread

So I got to the boss. Or atleast I think it's the boss? The big troll like thing. Anyways he knocked me out and when I woke up, I can't find him. I have wandered through the whole level again and it seems he has disappeared. So my question is, does he respawn if you get knocked out? Or am I just not looking hard enough?

Parco

he is wandering around randomly so you might just have missed him entirely, closing off areas after you've searched them makes it easier to find him. another possibility is that he might have accidentally tripped into the pit, though i have never experienced before that the npc's does that without being lured.

Wonderbread

I will do what you have suggested, thanks! And one last question if you don't mind answering. Once I kill this beast, do I beat the game? Is there a cinematic? Or does it bring you back to the main menu?

Murf

So I got to the boss. Or atleast I think it's the boss? The big troll like thing. Anyways he knocked me out and when I woke up, I can't find him. I have wandered through the whole level again and it seems he has disappeared. So my question is, does he respawn if you get knocked out? Or am I just not looking hard enough?
Did you remove the boards over the pit before you were knocked out? It's possible he wandered into it and feel to his death, bless his heart :(

Wonderbread

Well I finally found him guys! I don't know how I missed him but it seems the beast and I were wandering in a circle around the map trying to kill each other. After many (many) deaths I finally slashed him to death. This game isn't even done yet and I am having a lot of fun with it. I'm really excited to see what this game looks like when it's done. So thanks for all the help and replies guys. And thank you devs for making this game!

ChavaiotH

Did you remove the boards over the pit before you were knocked out? It's possible he wandered into it and feel to his death, bless his heart :(
At this point I have to ask. Is Sir really so stupid to falling down the pit? I mean when he chase you, ok it's possible. Tried, it work's. But when he just walk around?

Tony

Insider
At this point I have to ask. Is Sir really so stupid to falling down the pit? I mean when he chase you, ok it's possible. Tried, it work's. But when he just walk around?
He'll fight the skeletons close to the pit and fall in. He'll try to avoid it if he's not chasing someone or fighting.

ChavaiotH

He'll fight the skeletons close to the pit and fall in. He'll try to avoid it if he's not chasing someone or fighting.
Thx for the answer. I forgot about skeletons. Killed them all a long time ago. So 3 days of waiting are so loooong.

Murf

When he is just wandering around his pathfinding is the same as when he is chasing you. Just like he can go through any doors that are not latched he can walk right into that hole if it is uncovered.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.