Add a slow walk when in combat stance.

Syllabear3

Here my idea is that you should add a combat walking. Right now if you are in combat stance your character makes small steps to keep going forward, but adding a slow walk you will keep going forward without that annoying steping. Of course it will be slow enough to be on pair with the movement speed that the small steping offers you.

It would work like this: you press w and the normal steping will occur; pressing w*2 and hold the button will make the slow walking while you are on guard...

Im writing this because it happened several times that im slowly moving in combat stance (walking with the red pointer, not steping) and a blow will take me totally by surprise without my character reacting to it.

Just an example:

16iclark

You can run and walk while in combat mode, just hold down the right mouse button while in combat mode and adjust to whatever speed you want, not sure about staying defensive and being able to parry and walk at the same time though. Or did you mean an entirely new walking mode where you walk normally but stay defensive? Judging by the video, sound like you want to just be able to walk continuously without the pause between steps, while keeping your defenses up

Syllabear3

Yes, like that.
It looks terrible just steping like that and you need to advance, but in guard.

And add those annoying zombies that run away, and suddenly they turn when you are chasing them ;p

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.