How to recharge crystals (SPOILER).

Deityfierezy

Insider
Really? I suppose you can only recharge the blue ones, if you can recharge all of them would be OP.
Im going to try it now.
Sorry for my english

Syllabear3

Why are we making a spoiler for such a feature?
xiex?

Really? I suppose you can only recharge the blue ones, if you can recharge all of them would be OP.
Im going to try it now.
Sorry for my english
Yeah, i think they patched it but i dont know when... probably when they changed the golems and people didnt find the boss golem. I havent played since then, and exceptional findings have increased aswell. And sir is literally paper...

I am afraid this game is becoming too casual...

ps: forgot to mention that the tiny recharged crystal runs empty too quick. It gets empty in the middle of the battle, be warned. Or using the weapon works two swings (at least for me and i think its bugged).

Last edited:

Deityfierezy

Insider
xiex?

Yeah, i think they patched it but i dont know when... probably when they changed the golems and people didnt find the boss golem. I havent played since then, and exceptional findings have increased aswell. And sir is literally paper...

I am afraid this game is becoming too casual...

ps: forgot to mention that the tiny recharged crystal runs empty too quick. It gets empty in the middle of the battle, be warned. Or using the weapon works two swings (at least for me and i think its bugged).
Are you saying that the encased crystal recharges the others? or that recharges itself?
I knew that he recharged itself and it dont last very long.
P.D: if the game is becoming easy try reaching the portal without any red hit and all the healing salve without use.
sorry for my english.

Syllabear3

Are you saying that the encased crystal recharges the others? or that recharges itself?
I knew that he recharged itself and it dont last very long.
P.D: if the game is becoming easy try reaching the portal without any red hit and all the healing salve without use.
sorry for my english.
Wait... so does it self recharges? Time to delet thread ;c

My bad.

Roryn

Insider
Yeah, and better to use the permanent encased crystal and save the longer-lasting but temporary regular blue crystals for when or if you really need them.

Next update is gonna be great! I can feel it!! And I was crazy about ogre battles.

Deityfierezy

Insider
Yeah, and better to use the permanent encased crystal and save the longer-lasting but temporary regular blue crystals for when or if you really need them.

Next update is gonna be great! I can feel it!! And I was crazy about ogre battles.
im want to play the game so bad, but im waiting the update.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.