Insiders

Snoopbear

I was wondering about something.

How does an individual go about obtaining Insider status or insider information, game builds etc.
I've searched the forum, but to no avail. It has yielded non of the answers I desire.

TELL ME! *Shakes fist at the heavens*

(disclaimer: I'm trying to be funny (as well as asking a legit question), not to be aggressive in any way.)

CharliePow

I think only the initial backers of the game get insider privelages, although I too would kill for a way in. Nearly clocked 250 hours in this game, would buy again just for insider status :p

Scarecrow

Insider
Yeah I'm pretty sure its for early backers only. But don't worry guys, there isn't much you are missing out on. The insider forum is fairly silent, and the discussions there often finds its way out on either the steam forums or in various threads here on the public one.

If you are looking for early builds or to just discuss with the devs or other forums members, you should check out Madocs beam channel. I remember reading about a discord server as well. Don't know how much activity there is there though, haven't checked it out yet.

Tony

Insider
If you are looking for early builds or to just discuss with the devs or other forums members, you should check out Madocs beam channel. I remember reading about a discord server as well. Don't know how much activity there is there though, haven't checked it out yet.
The Beam channel is pretty dead unless Madoc is streaming; however, the Discord channel has been fairly active ever since it opened (over 100 members and all of the developers are there regularly).

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.