A plea for a good or no tutorial.

Prasse

Insider
I am a dire hater on Tutorials, usually i stop playing games if they force me into boring tutorials. That is if it's not a game i KNOW will be good are have payed good money for. Games like Black & White, Worms Revolution, Sim City (the new one), Far Cry 3 and Assassins Creed games are good examples of what i tend to loose interest in very quickly. I have nothing against implementing a tutorial into the game, but please do not force us to play it. And if you are to put it in there, make it good like Vampire Bloodlines ;). I have nothing but faith in you guys and i believe that you will tell us how to play the game in a way that doesn't feel like a choire.

Prasse

Insider
And the menus =(, the main menu makes it a choir to create your own team. Should not be that way, feels streamlined for tabs or something =/.

Meaghan Ballard

Supporter
Whether the tutorial is good or not there should still be the option to bypass it. In real life you can choose not to read the instruction manual.

Parco

I feel your pain with Worms Revolution. Jesus I've been a worms fan since 1995 I don't need a damn tutorial!
Still playing worms 2 :p
I hope if they are gonna add tutorial(s) you walk up to persons(npcs) and ask them for help/advice. And maybe make it so its rewarding for new players to take these tutorials by making it so the npcs will give the player some basic weapons and armour and/or teach the player a new skill/trick. these skills/tricks and items would be easly obtained even if the player didnt take the tutorials but will take a little longer time.

Huatim

Insider
I am a dire hater on Tutorials, usually i stop playing games if they force me into boring tutorials. That is if it's not a game i KNOW will be good are have payed good money for. Games like Black & White, Worms Revolution, Sim City (the new one), Far Cry 3 and Assassins Creed games are good examples of what i tend to loose interest in very quickly. I have nothing against implementing a tutorial into the game, but please do not force us to play it. And if you are to put it in there, make it good like Vampire Bloodlines ;). I have nothing but faith in you guys and i believe that you will tell us how to play the game in a way that doesn't feel like a choire.
I love vampire too!

BrecMadak

Insider
Wouldn't agree anymore with OP. Spoon-fed generation is overpopulating in new generation, and this is worse than a disease already. But the good side is BM's intentions are already on opposite side which is already a big plus for us, enthusiastic players.

Kale

Insider
I love VtmB, but I do hate the fact that doing the tutorial gave you more than what you would have otherwise. I do believe you get 2 exp and the lock pick for free. It should not do that.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.