Search results

1. T

It's March 1st and we haven't had a real updates in months...

Thanks for the update Madoc, now just do that every once and a while and we'll be happy :)
  2. T

It's March 1st and we haven't had a real updates in months...

I chose to post this in the general forums rather than the private one because I think we all deserve a bit more transparency. What have you guys been up to? What have you been working on? What progress has been made? The kickstarter ended Nov. 29, the last kickstarter update was on Dec. 11...
  3. T

Kickstarter update #6: Combat Explained, Mostly

Finally a new update :D I like everything I'm hearing except for the controls of combat. Personally, I would want to have more control over where I'm striking with my weapon. Have you looked into possible having a control system similar to Mount and Blade? (Depending on the swish of the mouse...
  4. T

Unnecessary Mechanics You'd Like to See

I like how the thread title doesn't at all match the poll. Also, how could you forget about the staff???? (as a melee weapon)
  5. T

Thoughts and Ideas General

Any chance of an over-the-shoulder third person view? I also recommend not removing first person view completely: imagine first person coupled with the oculus rift and the physics of your engine! No matter, if you have a robust modding support than they can try it out and you can keep your vision.
  6. T

Thoughts and Ideas General

Two things: - Make it very easy to use for modders, I'm really curious to see what people can achieve with an engine like this - Fully realistic destructible environment (it's 2012 and too few games have this). Something along the lines of Red Faction (no one has done it better so far). If i'm...
  7. T

Kickstarter Campaign

If they want a huge surge of backers I think they should send out a small demo. Real simple, like that room with tables and a skeleton to fight. Make sure to make PRE-ALPHA as big and obvious as possible, so everyone knows what they're playing. I don't know how easy that would be for the devs...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.