Search results

1. Down8

Update #28: Update #28

Fucking great update. Great decisions regarding combat! The game is looking great, I hope it is very successful after all of your good work and care.
  2. Down8

Dark Souls II Info, spoiler free.

I agree about the bad marketing practices, but the game is great, and I think they had to make compromises to be able to run the game in the weakest platform. I'ts a shame old machines hold creative ideas, so I'm glad the new generation of consoles is here to help solve the gap between PC and...
  3. Down8

Dark Souls II Input lag (PS3)

Rise adaptability or attunement stats. Both increases agility, which affects roll invincibility frames, estus flask drink and consumables use time, hit stun recovery and I think shield use also. If your a mage don't touch adaptability, because attunement has other bonuses, like attunement...
  4. Down8

Fixed. :-)
  5. Down8

PCGamer article on the PC version by DsFix creator Durante. http://www.pcgamer.c...rantes-verdict/ Very lite spoiler images. No bosses almost no enemies. Early areas.
  6. Down8

Here are my impressions without spoilers. I completed my first playthrough as Dex melee, high agility build on PS3 and the game is great. My clear time has been around 55 hours, with some coop action, no farming, a fair amount of exploration, and skipping an optional area I couldn't discover...
  7. Down8

Dark Souls II Input lag (PS3)

No input lag here in PS3. The game is fucking great. Can't wait to make my second playthrough on PC.
  8. Down8

Postponement

Downloading!!
  9. Down8

Postponement

10. Down8

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

It's a great and very funny game.
  11. Down8

New Public Video

The mouse and keyboard controls are really bad in Dark souls, but with a gamepad the controls are really tight, as in the console version, and you don't need mods to use the controller. The game wasn't designed to be played with mouse and keyboard. With gamepad is one of the most responsive...
  12. Down8

New Public Video

Looks great! It seems this project go on the good way. Can't wait to test the alpha!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.