Search results

1. N

Zooming in?

Ok for the Isometric but my question was not to soom to a level of 1st person or shoulder but just more in and be able to pan around the character to see different areas... Just like is in the first chapter of the Dragonage game. An isometric view that is 3d and allows you to pan around ....
  2. N

Zooming in?

Yes of course I saw you can zoom in and out with the wheel but what I meant is to zoom more in and perhaps more out , and change the camera angle to have a better vision of the surroundings as well as have a bettersight on the action scene , I guess its not that enjoyable to watch the nice and...
  3. N

Zooming in?

Hello , just to ask , from the video seems that the characters and the world details seem pretty distant from the player's view ... will it be possible to zoom more in and enjoy more the details of the world and characters? Or add some pan around and different camera angles? so far it seems a...
  4. N

Do you hire artists?

Hello , so far looks like a Great game and very interesting physics in it ... I wanted to ask if you guys are hiring for art department for environment artists , etc ? www.n-a-i-m-a.com

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.