Search results

1. Onibigsun

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

These are awesome haha, how long did it take you to get them all down there?
  2. Onibigsun

Game stopped working

Recently made a post about how my game essentially stopped working upon entering the 5th level of the Dungeon. Now unfortunately I cannot play the game, When I load the same file it does the same thing, it shows the compass and my meters for a brief second and then fades to black. I tried...
  3. Onibigsun

Not sure what just happened?

I FINALLY made it to the 4th zone, fought my way around, found some nifty things and eventually, the door to the NEXT area.. Except.. when I entered all i received was a black screen, I heard a sharp cry of pain from what I could only assume was my Proctor, and after that, nothing... Only left...
  4. Onibigsun

The Catacombs

So I managed to make it through the Catacombs, almost getting my butt whooped by the few Undead I had found there. Making it to the other side, that leads back up to the room where they keep the caskets ( I entered through the 3rd area. ), I re-emerged and noticed that this area was a lot more...
  5. Onibigsun

Two Buggies

I enjoy the game thoroughly, it's entertaining and i love it... but i've run into two small problems. 1) can't open steam when paused, only can do so when unpaused. 2) encountered my first skeleton, and when i smacked him he deleted himself. I think he did so because the immense pain of getting...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.