Search results

1. ChickenTamer

Coffee Diary 19/7/21

What do you mean?
  2. ChickenTamer

Coffee Diary 17/5/21

Wow, that new Skill-Tree looks a-lot more interesting then I thought it'd be (And yet it's so simple), I mean it looks like a bunch of Six-Shooters Made Into One Big Colossus... cool. :D
  3. ChickenTamer

Coffee Diary 19/4/21

Wow, just wow, you guys just keep surprising me with your Integrity, Ingenuity, and Traction. I just need you to take it slow... Don’t burn yourselfs out.
  4. ChickenTamer

Coffee Diary - Monthly Special 01/04/21

Yeah, you're probably right. But I still wish it was coming. ☹
  5. ChickenTamer

Coffee Diary - Monthly Special 01/04/21

I have to ask, is this already implemented, because I don’t want to go though the Portal if it isn’t?
  6. ChickenTamer

Coffee Diary 1/2/21

The updated build looks like a more updated version of the Quantum 3 Engine, and I love it!
  7. ChickenTamer

Coffee Diary 21/12/20

Let me add an addendum to that, the Blade Masters (as everyone’s calling them) will have Various Pieces of good gear on them, but most of the undead will have damaged or rusted gear on them, usually. But clothing on the other hand is a little different, it varies from undead to undead, but the...
  8. ChickenTamer

Coffee Diary 28/12/20

So is Ranged Combat on hold for now, or what?
  9. ChickenTamer

Coffee Diary 21/12/20

If you mean in the campaign–then you should know that the police and guards have been dead for some time now, and undead typically (to my knowledge) don’t do maintenance to their gear.
  10. ChickenTamer

Proctor's Abilities

Thanks for the info.
  11. ChickenTamer

Proctor's Abilities

Can the Proctor use any Thaumaturgy at all, also, is He better at using weapons, cause that Sword that you get at the start seems a lot better then the one I got off of the Proctor in Level 3? Any information you can supply will be a blessing, thanks.
  12. ChickenTamer

Can you make a patch that adleast kills you when ya fall though the floor? PLZ...!

Thanks, and I looked but it did not have one of those files (As far as I can see), maybe it's because I got glitch pushed (then a message popped up and said their was too many objects around) & died–an still haven't reloaded yet.
  13. ChickenTamer

Can you make a patch that adleast kills you when ya fall though the floor? PLZ...!

While I still don't know where the "Glitch Section" is, thanks anyhow. And also I was just trying to highlight the important parts of the conversation and I guess it's pretty dang much, so will work on that, Thank You.
  14. ChickenTamer

No, I Fell Out Of The Map Entirety by either Bushing Against A Wall Trying To Get Passed The Electric Fence Or By Hitting A Coffin On The Ground. So I was asking the Developers if they can Make A Kill Cube Around The Entire Map Area (Or Somthing Like That), Then Have A Checkpoint For Ya First...
  15. ChickenTamer

So the first time I fell though the floor was when I was trying to get Past The Electricity Barrier to see if that would Open The Door To The Room Passed Into With A Key, and I Tried To Crouch Down Hugging The Far Left Wall With That [What I can guess is an Invincibility Mask] Face Plate On and...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.