Search results

1. Rhubik

Coffee Diary 4/4/22

@Romulo I'd say: don't wait on that. This game is not meant to be a high fantasy game, afaik. You can already use "magic", called thaumaturgy. There could be a thaumaturgy school that involves something like creating fire, as there will be force thaumaturgy next. But I don't think you will ever...
  2. Rhubik

Coffee Diary 4/4/22

Big thanks for the awesome work you guys do, including writing up these coffee diaries to keep us up to date.
  3. Rhubik

Coffee Diary 13/12/21

Nice work! I still hope we will get more things done for the dungeon part, when all the arena things are ready.
  4. Rhubik

Coffee Diary 23/8/21

Really appreciate the work that is put into the game. Personally I would like more advancements in the dungeon/story mode but I respect the decisions that are made and I am just glad to see this game coming together piece by piece.
  5. Rhubik

Why so little communication?

I think they are clever with not hyping the game up through "marketing" because many people aren't able to understand that they are a small developer that creates all the assets, the whole gameengine, physicsengine on their own, which takes a huge amount of time and effort. This would lead into...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.