Search results

1. Fawz

Coffee Diary 9/10/23

Moving to Monthly instead of Weekly for updates makes sense, but hopefully they can start including visual examples and go to bigger lengths when there's noteworthy progress
  2. Fawz

Update imminent!

Always nice to see official updates and more in-depth development info sharing. A lot of us already have plenty of context from the discussions that take place on Discord, but thanks for taking the time to do an official write-up :)
  3. Fawz

Error loading images in the media section

Yup same for me where the thumbnails load but when clicking them I get a server error.
  4. Fawz

Exanima 0.6.5.4

Some of the micro-patches aren't necessarily distributed everywhere for all formats, so it's likely that the site DRM-free version is a little behind. You might find the latest version on the Discord channel, but usually those kind of small patches is just .exe replacement.
  5. Fawz

LIGHTING

I'm all for darkness negatively impacting the player's ability to perform optimally, I just don't like that it's so complicated to mitigate and doesn't affect the AI. Hardware cheating aside (eg: Increasing Brightness/Contrast/Gamma) it's just too easy to quickly drop a torch on the ground...
  6. Fawz

Exanima-Pixels Attack

Haha nice find
  7. Fawz

Exanima 0.6.5.3

Nice quick turnaround for a patch with a couple of cool additions :D
  8. Fawz

Exanima 0.6.5.2

A continued stream of nice and steady improvements and additions to an already fun game. There's still a lot of fun to be had with what we have, but really looking forward to future additions like Thaumaturgy and dialogue :)
  9. Fawz

So I just discovered the broom in the arena

Haha nice catch, I'll give it a try later.
  10. Fawz

Guard stances.

The devs already talked about looking into having optional alternate stances. It would mostly be to mix things up at the high levels of play for skilled players. It's not a priority though, so I wouldn't expect it for a while.
  11. Fawz

Thoughts and Ideas General

For now you can just turn on and off combat mode (TAB) and it'll close all UI windows. It's not elegant, but at least it works.
  12. Fawz

[Glitch] Clone weapons in the arena

Yeah there's a bunch of glitches in the Arena that duplicate armor and weapons. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon as it's killing my drive to progress and gear up all my combatants
  13. Fawz

Thoughts and Ideas General

With the new Shield skills and Shield item stats it's actually a big buff overall. Shields are much more efficient when combining offence and defence, but now hitting someone who has their shield up is actually a viable strategy and not a waste of time.
  14. Fawz

Spear and shield

Being able to have one handed spears and combine them with shields would indeed be very cool. Hopefully that's something that gets added eventually.
  15. Fawz

On the Subject of Axes...

The only Axe I've found a use for is the big two handed one, but there are a bunch of similarly effective weapons so it doesn't stand out much. Once we get the ability to pull back the weapon to hock the enemy and trip him up I expect axes will become a lot more viable than they currently are.
  16. Fawz

Reputation?

For Exanima Madoc mentioned on the 'What's Next?' steam thread that one of the features they want to add to Exanima is a "Reputation and morale system". So it's possible that in some form your Reputation idea will make it into Exanima, and be extended to Sui Generis.
  17. Fawz

I just cheated Permadeath!

Yeah if you're quick you can forfeit right before loosing. There might be a bug there, it could be just feature abuse or also magic health pixel. Eitherway it's a minor exploit tbh.
  18. Fawz

Statistics from arena mode?

There could be a lot of value in having detailed stats in the Arena. I'd like to see an end of match screen where basic stats are shown (ie: Hits landed, blows parried, damage dealt, ect...) and in the barracks a way to get detailed record stats for each character you ever had. Super extra...
  19. Fawz

Anyone tried the pitchfork in the arena?

It's really great with thrusts, even against armoured opponents.
  20. Fawz

The Arena Challenges !

This is really cool, and if I have time I might participate though I'm too lazy to record video.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.