Search results

1. MrMadMask

Coffee Diary - Monthly Special 01/04/21

It's the first of April and I don't know if this is serious AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  2. MrMadMask

It's taking forever to accumulate a single set of somewhat good condition colourful armour.

Good news: it won't! Bad news: because all saves will be wiped with the 1.0 Arena Update! Sincere condolences.
  3. MrMadMask

It's taking forever to accumulate a single set of somewhat good condition colourful armour.

Eventually we'll be getting the ability to colour armor ourselves and a complete Arena overhaul (likely in the same update, even) so you'll be able to get your perfect armor with every color you want. But for now, enjoy your rainbow knight...
  4. MrMadMask

Will it ever be complete?

Exanima is essentially Sui Generis' tech demo. All work done on Exanima is work done on Sui Generis. Once Exanima will be done, Sui Generis will only lack map and story before being complete. That said, we really have no idea of when Exanima will ever near completion. For that, we can only have...
  5. MrMadMask

The Engine rework was needed since it was lacking some features required for future updates, such as the remaining magic. Also, this game is developed by one coder, one composer and some 3D artists, some of them working full-time jobs besides developing, and the one coder working on the game 365...
  6. MrMadMask

Don't know if you're talking about Sui Generis or Exanima, but in both cases the development is going suprisingly quickly given the size of the team. Exanima is also about to get an update, remaking the graphics engine, and if that's not enough, there are weekly Coffee Diaries where you can read...
  7. MrMadMask

Halp! I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong?

Do you have the Continuity II or III skill? Since both Loyalty and Possession are continued bindings, to perform both of them you'll need at least Continuity II if you've used Loyalty on just one entity, and Continuity III if 2 entities are Loyal to you. In case you already have Continuity III...
  8. MrMadMask

Missing Skills ideas and speculation

Greetings, fellow Exanimates! As some (or many) of you could have noticed by now, through your bloody, messy and death-filled runs through these lifeless dungeons, there currently exist a couple of unlearnable skills in your tab, taunting you from the sidelines as you proceed to learn the same 5...
  9. MrMadMask

Most Interesting and/or Embarassing Deaths?

I've recently been on a killing spree of Golems in the name of revenge, but alas, at the time, between panic and poor equipment, I stood no chance before those bloodless sentinels.
  10. MrMadMask

Most Interesting and/or Embarassing Deaths?

During one of my first somewhat succesful playthroughs, after quite a lot of struggling, I finally reached level 4. Unknowing of the small brass gate that lets you access the rest of the level, I found my way through a more visible road, leading to a gate, leading directly to level 6... Beyond...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.