Search results

1. Cooper Holt

Coffee Diary 4/1/21

o_O I am blown away! This procedural generation tool sounds mind-boggling, I am super interested. I'm glad to hear the new systems are working properly, and I can't wait to see them in action! What a terrific start to 2021. Happy New Year, BM Team!
  2. Cooper Holt

Coffee Diary 3/2/20

Love the update! Been here since 2012, holy moley
  3. Cooper Holt

Exanima 0.7.2 Released

I can't believe I'm back here again after all this time! I just had to say this update is blowing my mind. I have been following this game since age 12, and I'm about to complete a game development 3d modeling program now - it's like the game has grown up with me. I have been saying to people...
  4. Cooper Holt

Exanima 0.6.5.4

Any updates?
  5. Cooper Holt

Music Thread

I thought this was really good. Why does it have so many dislike on youtube?
  6. Cooper Holt

Music Thread

Ludovico Einaudi's "Fly" is fantastic as well. Cool to see that someone on these forums is a bit of a fan, too!
  7. Cooper Holt

Exanima 0.5.3.1 patch

*Screaming internally*
  8. Cooper Holt

Exanima 0.5.3.1 patch

So the save is gone?
  9. Cooper Holt

Exanima 0.5.3.1 patch

Does this mean I can just wait it out? I certainly hope so
  10. Cooper Holt

Exanima 0.5.3.1 patch

Are the hotfixes not added to the Steam copy of the game? I have the "Continue" option on my Steam version but not my other version; their versions are 0.5.3.1 and 0.5.3.6, respectively. Edit: Clarity and word choice. Edit2: Also, does this mean that the hotfixes will remove my save?
  11. Cooper Holt

THE TRUTH

I beat the novice arena without anything covering my character's torso once. Can I be in both cults?
  12. Cooper Holt

THE TRUTH

I want in. I'll pay you one poorly drawn image of my Exanima character wearing a party hat in exchange for entry. And, while we're on the subject, what's the dress code for the new cult? Smart casual? Semi-formal?
  13. Cooper Holt

THE TRUTH

Glad I left the club immediately before we were discovered! Uh - wait, that's not what I meant!
  14. Cooper Holt

Where do the Checkpoints Start?

I disagree that it'd be a bad idea. It wouldn't matter (to an appreciable degree) what the layout of or size of the rooms were as long as they were all in the area somewhere. This would significantly increase replayability and certainly wouldn't take anything away from the game. The only...
  15. Cooper Holt

Levels? Oh my, I'm not as far along as I thought I was. :D Thanks.
  16. Cooper Holt

I progressed further than every before, killed many enemies, and discovered many things, but then I died as I attempted to return to an earlier room to try a key. I was surprised to see that I could not continue, despite having checked off "Early Checkpoints" in the settings menu. Am I...
  17. Cooper Holt

D&D - Scandinavian Help Wanted!

Thanks everyone for the answers here. They all helped a lot! :)
  18. Cooper Holt

D&D - Scandinavian Help Wanted!

Anyone living in Scandinavian countries, please help - what does it sound like at night in the forest where you are? Birds? Insects? Something else? The reason why I need this information is because my campaign is set in a low-fantasy Scandinavian environment with German culture. Any help...
  19. Cooper Holt

Trapped in a room by zombies.

Has this really not yet been fixed? I have no way of getting out of this small room, and this is the furthest I've ever gotten. First time in months I decide to play, and I get trapped by one zombie within ten minutes of starting. Just my luck, I guess
  20. Cooper Holt

Exanima OST Preview

Might I add these are absolutely spectacular for D&D? I'm having another session in about four hours, and it sounds absolutely perfect for my campaign. It matches the style exactly (though Exanima itself is a largely influential factor in my campaign's setting). The players are going to love it...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.