Search results

1. ShaunRemo

:spoilers: crystal powers

Random container, :( I've got the mask but no mace back tracked the whole map now to no avail unfortunately.
  2. ShaunRemo

so the... Troll

This only way I've managed to kill it is by literally sprinting around with enemies behind me (the demon or skeletons) until they start fighting one another getting a few hits in and running again. I can't seem to face it directly as getting knocked over is pretty much always death.
  3. ShaunRemo

Get Hype Giveaway - Win insider forum access (or more!)

I would like to join, I haven't yet had enough money to spare at the end of the month to back this fantastic game, I hope I qualify however as I've not posted in quiet awhile.
  4. ShaunRemo

Running improvements and combat controls

The control system is far better than I expected, I previously thought attacks were calculated by the computer rather than player controlled which is great! The fact the player can throw their weight into a battle is going to lead to some truly realistic and brutal fights as well as larger...
  5. ShaunRemo

New Public Video

Utterly brilliant, everything in that video was amazing. I am so glad this is coming along so well the combat, environment, objects and characters all look incredible. the only downside is that we can't play it yet. Keep up the great work I look forward to try and storm a castle by myself.
  6. ShaunRemo

Your most expecting upcoming games from 2014 & 2015

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpJCYkMFFmo Warhorse from what I can gather a historical open world sword fighting game.
  7. ShaunRemo

Bevvie Rage, a drunken physics based fighter.

I'm using Construct 2 to build the game and it currently exports to node.js, Multiplayer is doable iI just need to devote some time to get it working correctly hopefully down the track, thank you for your research as well I will have a look into my options and I'm glad to know the physics won't...
  8. ShaunRemo

I aiming to release it on tablets and phones later in the year if I can get the physics to work properly (currently appallingly slow) and PvP is something I'd love to do I just need to figure out if it is possible.
  9. ShaunRemo

I hope that is a good statement. "Yea agree, lots of time he just had the can in his face, to drunk to open his mouth:p" Be wary some beers are empty or half full, if you hear them being opened when you pick them up it's full.
  10. ShaunRemo

Hello, I just wanted to share a game I've been working on that was inspired by Sui Generis. http://www.kongregate.com/games/ShaunRemo/bevvie-rage?sfa=permalink&referrer=ShaunRemo It was originally intended to be a sword fighting game but it became apparent that something a bit more funny...
  11. ShaunRemo

Any news?

I believe those who have supported them through kickstarter or other means get access to an inside forum with extra juicy information. This means the supportive fans get what they're after and there's an extra incentive to support them. No news is good news! they're working hard, I will be...
  12. ShaunRemo

For anyone interested my profile picture is from Mount and Blade Warband, Vikingr mod.

For anyone interested my profile picture is from Mount and Blade Warband, Vikingr mod.
  13. ShaunRemo

Kickstarter update #11: Items and Equipment

Hello, firstly this game and everything about it is awesome! I wanted to ask a question regarding the inventory slots or lack of, I read elsewhere that every item will be physical and will be carried on the person rather than in an invisible carrier. If this is true will when carrying for...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.