Search results

1. Wakko

Have the Collectors Editions shipped yet?

Okey so I'm panicing a bit. I just noticed that my shipping adress was not filled in. I just fixed that but please, please tell me they havent shipped the boxed collectors editions yet. Also why doesnt the support nor contact button work on the website so I can email baremettle?
  2. Wakko

Best combat systems so far

Overgrowth definitely. You shouldnt except Dungeon Siege 3 to be anything like the first two games (it sucks rather hard actually), if you liked Dungeon Siege 2 you should rather play Dungeon Siege 1 with its expansion, Legend of Aranna? or something like that. That game is superior both DS3 and...
  3. Wakko

Show me your desktop!

Love how you have one folder, "SKOLA" xD Also, Kudos on winamp! Old school like me! I'm not gonna take a screenshot of my desktop, mainly because 2/3rd of it is random folders/files. (really have to sort them out) But here is my wallpaper
  4. Wakko

Could we get more information on how Sui Generis is made?

Madoc is a programming god.
  5. Wakko

Forum Feedback

Is there a dev tracker or something similar to easily see the devs posts?
  6. Wakko

Could we get more information on how Sui Generis is made?

Also I believe Madoc wrote the engine by himself
  7. Wakko

Thaumaturgy

There are a few examples I can think of that made magic "fun" to use and experiment with. Path of exile has the support gems. Basically a gem that improve/change how a spell works. If you have say a fireball, there is a multiple support gem that adds multiple projectiles. So instead of one...
  8. Wakko

Map Editor & Worlds

Yeah I wouldnt expect any modding tools before release either. But one can hope! I just hope BM has modding tools in the back of their head while programming the engine and so on. I dont know how hard it is as I'm no programmer, but I'd think it would be easier to make modding tools later if...
  9. Wakko

Map Editor & Worlds

I'd like to see a complete creation kit to be honest. I bet that is a lot, a lot of work..! But mods really adds years to the games lifespan. Hell, I've bought/started playing year old games I never would have bought/played again if it wasnt for the mods.
  10. Wakko

IRC chat

Same here
  11. Wakko

IRC chat

How did I miss that!
  12. Wakko

IRC chat

So thats why so few are online..
  13. Wakko

My hope and dreams.

Feels like a village would try to defend themselves if they feel they actually could stand a chance. If a lone man with a sword arrives to raid and pillage, chances are he would just be overwhelmed by mob of angry peasants. Just because they dont know any fancy techniques doesnt mean they are...
  14. Wakko

Message in "Plot"?

Well, to give a example of what I have in mind. Something I liked in the elder scrolls game, is that if you gave a NPC an item (like in skyrim, dropping an item on the ground and someone comes up and ask if he can take it), or sold an item to a shop keeper, he might actually equip it (remember...
  15. Wakko

Grand list of dev quotes on features

Well, my apologies then. Post deleted
  16. Wakko

Message in "Plot"?

I wrote this in another thread, but the OP wanted me to go to this one instead so here I am :P
  17. Wakko

Grand list of dev quotes on features

Then say it in the first thread, "No feedback allowed". Otherwise someone else might give feedback on the quotes, they're all here after all, very convenient
  18. Wakko

IRC chat

Get in there people!
  19. Wakko

We made it happen

Wish I had that kind of money :( I'd make a viking grave, or something similar. Something similar to this Vikings <3
  20. Wakko

Being Drunk

The one who likes to play stealth characters ;)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.