Search results

1. F

The guy you want to do your combat

I had trouble finding a video that demonstrates what he does, could you make/post one?
  2. F

Small Ideas

Awesome. I wonder if it would be possible to build a ladder of swords, daggers, and spears impaled into a giant creature to climb to it's head? Probably far fetched, but it would be brutal, I want swords and spears to be sticking out of all sorts of things by the time a battle is finished, in...
  3. F

Non-Human Races

I don't want to play as other races, but can we mutate as humans? Nothing stereotypical like Vampires, wingy people or Werewolves, (Unless you completely rethink them) but other more creative demonic mutations or curses that you could get from spending too much time in the underworld, they'd...
  4. F

Small Ideas

Well also bladed weapons would run the risk of getting stuck in someone's flesh, making a spare sword a good decision if you're outnumbered. Also, impalement, I want to impale things, tables, people, pets, people, mostly people.
  5. F

Combat Dynamics: Enemies

In voice acting it would be cool if different factions had different battle cries they'd shout going into battle, I'm thinking things along the lines of 'Hooyah!', 'Oolehk' and other similar sounding things that a player could become familiar with to recognize different factions by sound. Just a...
  6. F

Macro Based Combat

I'd like this feature. It would also be cool if there were teachers that could teach you moves, given, all of this moves you could design yourself, but getting taught would be faster, take less tweaking, and not all people would be as into tweaking their combat style as I would, and that would...
  7. F

Unarmed Fighting (and thoughts there of)

Beating around some drunkards in the local tavern would be marvelous. I feel like the main reason to not use a weapon is that weapon violence would be a high crime that could get you exiled from a town or put on death row, but getting into fist fights and no one really cares that much.
  8. F

Unarmed Fighting (and thoughts there of)

I mainly want fun grabby mechanics, so I can smash barstools on people, flip over tables, ram people into walls, with tables, break barstools by smashing people in them, or maybe even smash people with other people if I'm large enough (or if I decide to battle midgets.) And if players want to...
  9. F

Unnecessary Mechanics You'd Like to See

I think if you go up against a knight unarmed it should be possible to defeat them, but you're going to have to get creative buy catching him on fire with lamp oil or tripping him with something, Basically, I would like to be nearly guaranteed death with a 30% chance of not dying if you're super...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.