Search results

1. Z

Its that time of the year again

ah, well didn't really intend to :) @Scarecrow : interesting. I belive your dish to be made out of minced pork, instead of minced beef. (though my meat balls was 50% beef and 50% Moose meat, a bit of stray from the original recepy :D) Not that I belive meatballs to be a swedish exclusive, I...
  2. Z

Oh, I'm pretty sure we live in the same country :) Even though I dare bet that I live a good ~7500km (maybe more, and I could be wrong) away, Time zones are still of no matter... I was so sad we forgot to prepare reindeer heart... Not the classics of the christmas gourmet but it's soo good...
  3. Z

had the same pretty much yesterday... (since we celebrate christmas the 24th..) Anyway, Merry christmas for you who celebrate today and for all a good continuation until new year! Edit: I do wonder how those small sausages got the "prince"? Princes got or like small sausages? :p
  4. Z

Otherworldly metals and materials

Because it gives me self esteem! (or something...) but, I don't necissarly hoard the "powerfull one of a kind" stuff I litterarly hoard anything. (infact mid-grade quality is juuust perfect for my notorius mercenary band, outfitted with whatever I can find or craft) :p
  5. Z

Yeah, Worded it badly.. I'm actually quite pleased we don't get such. I was always disgusted by the design of weapons and some armor in for example WoW... What I really meant was that it could be a cool, somewhat realistic replacer. It wouldn't serve a greater purpose beyond being cool to look...
  6. Z

Yeah, they'd be as obsolete as a cavalery charge is today... No matter. They are awsome, they easily catch the "ridiculous, oversized, weapon that would indeed be utterly useless IRL but somehow still good enough ingame" feeling of other RPGs. It's not like they'd be any good because if the...
  7. Z

Anyway, There is some interesting materials that have some "Fantasy" feeling to them, but still exist IRL and have been used for weapons (mainly) that could easily make it in to the game, like: Obsidian, Jade and Different forms off quartz (everything from gemstones to the quite common...
  8. Z

Well there's nothing preventing you to use silver as a weapon, except, it's expensive and inferior to equally as common materials such as Steel... Silver was commonly used as decorations on weapons though, (such as the end of the hilt for example).. :)
  9. Z

Well, Even without "otherwordly" materials you do have a variety off usable materials. *Different kinds of non-ore graded stone, such as flint, quartz etc.. Always usable as a last resort. Easy to find, usually hard to work with (not always). *Wood - See above.. *Animal bones - See above...
  10. Z

Games to Fill the Gap: What you're playing before Sui Generis

I hear.. Sadly today, the indie and niche games are the ones you're forced to look at if you want quality... Currently I'm in a middle of a dry out.. I've the previous month played Company of Heroes 2 a bit, Until I got enraged of the poor authencity... So I Re-installed the First itteration of...
  11. Z

Question regarding disguises

mmm yea, sort off, but he never advocated it to be mandatory nor did he do a U turn and he said from the very beginning that it would pose a balance problem... and it was really you and I who spun off with it.. :p @Empire²: I agree that it would be tedious. But for the record: The first...
  12. Z

well I did say disregarding the muscular part, but hey, I always cave in discussions :rolleyes:
  13. Z

But if you go the exact opposite way then? a 1.50m tall and skinny("smaller" than average)? Of course you may have a different combat style using such a character, but hey, nothing IMO should hinder you from putting on a full plate. In this scenario you're sort off handicaped x2 :confused: A...
  14. Z

New Public Video

Luckily for me, Santa comes the 24th according to my countrys custome! :p
  15. Z

but..but...but.. If I want to play a 'roid pumping 2.16m tall brute (without brainz) then I probably would see very few armors that would fit me :rolleyes: and hence the most economically thing to do would be playing the "average" size... with other words, in terms of what armors you could...
  16. Z

As for a chainmail, as long as it's long enough and wide enough for you to get in, you can always wear it (if it's too big just put on some leather straps! :p).. Cloths and Leather works as long as they aren't too small... Not necissarily a bad idea. But I do wonder when Elric says "a bad...
  17. Z

But what if you move past a guard and he recognize the face or if you move past a civilian that happens to get a glimpse of your face? I mean in real life a hood isn't really a good disguise unless part of your face is also covered. (which I think very much would at least catch peoples...
  18. Z

Daemons, Demons and Dragons... And the likes of it

The trees are plotting to overture the reign of men! CUT DOWN ALL TREES!! or...., maaaaybeee, it was the ROCKS!! They come for you too! I tell ya! NO one's safe! "Lunatic"!? Nooo nooo. I prefer "Excentric"! :p
  19. Z

Daemons, Demons and Dragons... And the likes of it

with a fully automatic 40mm cannon on a 90 x 360 swiwerling mount, and a ballistic computer, a Dragon doesn't pose that big of a problem. :p However to your average Dragonborn, yeap I guess you're right... And Hi! :) Edit: Using polearms/Spears, is the most viable counter though obviously...
  20. Z

New Public Video

Know that I share the others praises! Magnificent work! I just want to say I love how well you were able to hold a distance to the opponent using polearms! Most impressive! (I haven't seen any insider vids, so I had really no idea at all how this worked) Over all outstanding!! :)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.