Search results

1. B

The Adventures of Madoc and Friends

My brethren, the years have come and gone since this post, but the adventures of Madoc and friends are eternal. Let us resume our journey with an introduction to the cast of characters: Madoc is the head of development due to an unfortunate rock-paper-scissors “accident”. He’s acts the part...
  2. B

A Public Video

Well, I continued the fictitious adventures of Madoc in another topic in the "off topic" section for those who are interested. I didn't intend to derail the topic, so all further discussion about those shenanigans can take place in the new topic. Hopefully the wait for future news of Sui...
  3. B

The Adventures of Madoc and Friends

In order to bring a new flavor to this board, I decided to dedicate a thread to the adventures of Madoc and his trusty team of developers. None of this should be taken seriously, of course; it's all entirely fictional. If any other members feel like spouting comedic nonsense, this is the place...
  4. B

A Public Video

If i'm feeling a bit proactive, I might have to do that... ;) I'm glad my silliness was well-received.
  5. B

A Public Video

Now now friends, I know we are all anxious to get some new information about this gem-in-the-making, but we don't want to bug the developers too much! I imagine something like this happens when the developers see this thread: Madoc: "Public video? Public video?! The bloodlust of the masses...
  6. B

Thanks for taking the time to summarize those developmental videos!

Thanks for taking the time to summarize those developmental videos!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.