Search results

1. Daniel Engenström

Exanima gaining traction!

You should read the second impression again, Madoc. it ends positive. Taken from the article: In conclusion, I stand by my first impressions, but with the added caveat that I’m much more confident than I was that the frustrations I experienced won’t be reflected in the finished product. The...
  2. Daniel Engenström

Would you buy a used Radeon 7850 2GB?

I just checked the stores in my country(sweden) and it seems like you can get a new 7850 for the same price. Regarding used computer parts, I would never buy used computer parts(personal preference).
  3. Daniel Engenström

Your favourite pc card game ?

Mojang have a new online card game in alpha stage right now called scrools
  4. Daniel Engenström

Your most expecting upcoming games from 2014 & 2015

To anyone wondering about stalker 2. GSC Game World(the creators) was dissolved 2011 and half of them started working at 4A games known for the metro series. The other half created a new company called Vostok Games and is know working on a online spiritual successor to Stalker called Survarium...
  5. Daniel Engenström

Music Thread

Seems like swedish metal is dominating this thread so I will post some more.
  6. Daniel Engenström

Combat Alpha Release

Excuse me for not screaming in english............Omalda vetekorn JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!(Happy)
  7. Daniel Engenström

Postponement

F***, it feels like when I bought Skyrim and sat on the train home and couldn't wait to get lost in a new world of fantasy and immersion, even though I highly doubt it will be any real exploring or immersion in this combat-alpha version of the game.
  8. Daniel Engenström

Fast Paced Games

Fast paced game, not mindless, not to realistic. let's see... Sanctum 1&2(fps/tower defence), Borderlands 1&2, Flatout 1&2(racing), heartstone(free), F.E.A.R, Tomb Raider, State of Decay(zombie survival), Portal 1&2, War of the Roses and maybe Beat Hazard if you think games like asteroid is...
  9. Daniel Engenström

Hello a few questions about Sui Generis

Really nice to see everyone talking about the requirements. I was wondering if i would be able to play this game on max settings since talking to a friend about it and he said it looked like it would have a lot performance issues. But it looks like it wont be a problem with a i7 and a 4gb 770.
  10. Daniel Engenström

Postponement

Nice to see that you are taking your time with this game. A great game is not made over night. Loving everything I have seen so far and I am really pumped for the alpha. Finally my first post on this forum. P.S. Dont be afraid to take the time you need, it can only get better.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.