Search results

1. Pilluminati

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord at Gamescom

Holy shit that looks amazing. One of the few games I'm genuinely looking forward to play.
  2. Pilluminati

Manual Blocking

How about expanding the current block instead? Turning your character towards the direction of the swing would strengthen the block and require good timing for the best results. Simply looking in the direction the swing is coming from would be a bit weaker than it is currently. This would make...
  3. Pilluminati

I'm giving up on the game

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt... The alternative is that you're unimaginably stupid.
  4. Pilluminati

Wow, now I'm not sure if you're trolling or not. Either way, thanks for the entertainment. Did you cut your legs off when you first managed to walk and then failed to get as far a couple of times afterwards as a kid? Cus that was clearly the fault of your legs and had nothing to do with you...
  5. Pilluminati

Except a lot of people are buying the game regardless, even in its unfinished state. Review score is ~81% positive. Will it be a mainstream hit? Prolly not cus of the learning curve. But it will still have an audience, you might just not be part of it.
  6. Pilluminati

Yep, this is the only random component as far as we know, controls might feel clunky at first but they're very much skillbased. I think you @Stratohero just haven't figured out exactly how they work yet and can't make the character behave as you want. Practise a bit more and you'll get a feel...
  7. Pilluminati

Not Lolcats

You may like the remix better :p
  8. Pilluminati

Not Lolcats

Gudbie to the pipol It's not a parody LOL
  9. Pilluminati

Lolcatz

10. Pilluminati

Not Lolcats

This channel is pure gold. The guy does all kinds of crazy shit in China like sneaking into games without paying, posing as a teacher, and that's just scratching the surface lol. These 3 vids form a little mini-story so make sure to watch them in order. Moral of the story: You can get...
  11. Pilluminati

Not Lolcats

12. Pilluminati

Just finished Exanima, my input.

Don't worry my friend! Everyone starts out bad. Just keep practising and don't give up!
  13. Pilluminati

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Capoeira edition: Wasn't planning to upload this originally as it's nothing more than a failed experiment but everyone here seems to be craving for more Tutti frutti summer love so I couldn't resist :cool:.
  14. Pilluminati

Why? ... ... ... ... ... ... Why not!
  15. Pilluminati

Exanima camera in Sui Generis

This is just speculation, but since the game was originally going to be 3rd person it seems likely they put so much effort into the sky because of that. Or it could just be Madocs perfectionism since he pointed out in the KS vid that you can see the sky in the reflections :p I believe it won't...
  16. Pilluminati

First Impression Feetback

Yep, and height affects movement, balance and where you land your hits too. Still, most of the stuff said in that thread is pure speculation and mostly incorrect.
  17. Pilluminati

First Impression Feetback

That thread is just full of BS. Please don't believe in anything that was said there.
  18. Pilluminati

Doesn't matter, it looks funny as hell. It's broken in the beta build so it wouldn't look anywhere near as bad normally.
  19. Pilluminati

Crouching was so broken I had to make a video out of it :P
  20. Pilluminati

Games link on the forum gives 404

it points to /about instead of /games @Brendan

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.