Search results

1. Suggett66

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

WUT, WUT DID YOU DO
  2. Suggett66

Crazy idea for Exanima.

I don't get what you mean by a paywall, pretty sure if you bought Exanima, you own SG when it releases
  3. Suggett66

Exanima 0.6.3.3 (public beta)

For people who are wondering if this one is worth the portal restart
  4. Suggett66

Exanima 0.6.3 (public beta)

You need to go into properties within steam and opt into the beta to download 6.3.1
  5. Suggett66

Does not currently exist, you have to fight the 2 to get through.
  6. Suggett66

Patch 6.3 Level Thread - SPOILERS

The best tactic i've found and i've killed pretty much every golem this way, just lead them to the room with the long, bent table with the ribbon symbols on and run round it until they catch on the edge and fall, then just wack em while they're down, it's cheap but it works. Another way is to...
  7. Suggett66

Yeah, every locked door you come across at the moment just has an unfinished area behind it is all.
  8. Suggett66

Patch 6.3 Level Thread - SPOILERS

can confirm there are now 2 green crystals and 2 amber crystals and also as many blue crystals as you want taking into account if you have the balls to try and get them ;) It seems from playing 6.2.5, they have now locked all the doors where areas are unfinished as i have been through many of...
  9. Suggett66

I think your character need to die for the new area to take effect.
  10. Suggett66

My two current builds as of patch 6.2.5! Build 1 Build 2
  11. Suggett66

Level 4 Is Tough! (Spoilers Ahead)

As Nacho said, i do the same thing with a two handed weapon, i never rely on the auto block and instead opt for just backing up all the time and moving in when the enemy has a made a swing for me.
  12. Suggett66

ExAnima cheat - Godmode

http://www.amazon.ca/Codes-Cheats-Vol-1-2012-Prima/dp/0307894312/ref=pd_sim_14_5/186-0502124-0012869?ie=UTF8&dpID=51E7kV1eeML&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR116%2C160_&refRID=064HWC9XN0SDAHMXQ22Y Just gonna leave that there. Single player game cheats don't matter and never will. Anyone can use...
  13. Suggett66

ExAnima cheat - Godmode

no, it really isn't, if someone is having fun by changing how the game is played then who cares? If it bothers you that other people are having a good time because they're playing the game a bit differently than you, then you have need to do so major re-thinking. also this is like saying the...
  14. Suggett66

ExAnima cheat - Godmode

But it's not like being a drug dealer at all, because cheats in a single player game are not a bad thing and do not harm anyone, so your metaphor doesn't really hold up.
  15. Suggett66

This little bugger was faking!
  16. Suggett66

Exanima 0.5.2 Released

Felt the difference as soon as I took a few steps, the work you guys do is so impressive and all i can say is keep it up because you're creating a dream come true here.
  17. Suggett66

ExAnima cheat - Godmode

She posted a link to a cheat telling us and the devs of it's existence. She is not advocating it's use in anyway or saying you have to use it at all and as this is not a multi-player game cheats are not a bad thing. There used to be bloody cheat books for consoles like ps1 and the original xbox...
  18. Suggett66

Anyone from Austria, Graz?

Awesome! I will be sure to take a look, i hear you can't take pictures though :(

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.