Search results

1. S

Running improvements and combat controls

Not sure what you mean by milestones. I think unnecessary unlocking is a bad thing, but lots of games today put that in for some reason. The control scheme should be exactly the same as it was before, just with more keys added for different things. So normal swings still just use the mouse and...
  2. S

All the combat is physics based so of course it would affect gameplay. If your opponent is leaning one way for instance and you come in with a swing from the other side it should knock him over for instance.
  3. S

Your most expecting upcoming games from 2014 & 2015

Cradle Infra Routine The Witcher 3 Cyberpunk 2077 SOMA Stalker Lost Alpha (and Stalker 2 perhaps) Half Life 3 (please Valve) The next few Underhell chapters Serious Sam 4 Various Kickstarter games (like Sui Generis) Maybes: MGSV Mount and Blade Bannerlord Reset Infamous SS
  4. S

According to Wikipedia, Sui Generis means "of its own kind" so that name for an engine would be pretty cool. It's Latin, so I'm not sure if there's really a word in Latin you could use for "engine" but the "Sui Generis Engine" something like that sounds cool.
  5. S

I'm sure Sui Generis will have better RPG elements than Skyrim. Since they're not using voice acting they're not limited to what they can record for one. And like Tony said, the tech in this game is a million times more advanced than anything in Skyrim. I think it would be pretty cool to see a...
  6. S

Nudity

The ratings boards are weird. Like GTA SA got an AO rating because of a minigame, that wasn't even all that bad, that wasn't available through normal gameplay. And I think I heard that Oblivion's rating was affected because you could mod naked models in. Either way I still don't think this game...
  7. S

Looks great. I was wondering how the combat worked, even with all of it we've seen so far. It's much more involved than it seemed earlier, which is great. I look forward to getting my ass kicked an innumerable amount of times while trying to get it down. And all the animations look great I...
  8. S

Nudity

This isn't even going to be a fully published game, like getting submitted to the ESRB and stuff, anyway is it? I can't say I've heard of any of these Kickstarter games going through that. So I don't think anyone has to worry about ratings and bannings. And even then, it's non-sexual nudity...
  9. S

About Controls and various other game mechanics

New here, though I've been following the game since the Kickstarter began. I'm still a bit hesitant to pledge but we'll see soon. So, I just watched the new video about the combat controls and just have a few things to point out and suggest. First of all, the video was really great at what it...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.