Search results

1. AiChichi

New Arena (v 0.6.1.0 Beta)

I would love to see that... the arena would become more living for sure.. it would be really something if you could decide whether defeated opponent will live or die, hehe Big true. On the beginning I saw a fighter with wooden staff with coated metal ends and since then I am still waiting when...
  2. AiChichi

New Arena (v 0.6.1.0 Beta)

I wanted to ask about it, if your character can be ,,finished" :D now I see you can pretty easily... I would like to see it from the opposite sight of view as well... I mean, if you just defeat some opponent, may happen you will fight with him again in future... but if you defeat him and then...
  3. AiChichi

Exanima 0.6 Released

Speaking about journal, that's exactly my thinking... I wouldn't let the player to make an entry to his journal from the beginning. That would be chaotic as some players might be too lazy to write it down. I would see 'the Base entry' from devs as essential and then it would be on player what he...
  4. AiChichi

Exanima Hotfix 0.4.3.4

Besides, it doesn't quicker the process anyway.. you just replace one click with pressing ESC ;)
  5. AiChichi

Exanima Hotfix 0.4.3.4

Support that! I've been thinking about it many times..
  6. AiChichi

I am 200th follower! Congrats you (me)

I am 200th follower! Congrats you (me)
  7. AiChichi

Clarification on game title

really interesting name indeed, thanks for clarification ! Now, show your beta mettle =)
  8. AiChichi

Clarification on game title

and what about clarification of 'Bare Mettle' ? What this stands for ? Or how you found it out?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.