Search results

1. Blood Dragon

Kickstarter project launch

Thank you, Kieran! I didn't see this until today, as I've been busy and hadn't checked the forums in awhile, but I sent an email. Thanks again.
  2. Blood Dragon

Woohoo! :D
  3. Blood Dragon

I am curious, though, about whether it's possible for a combination of PayPal donation(s) from this site and Kickstarter pledge(s) to be added together for a higher tier reward.
  4. Blood Dragon

I imagine the PayPal donation option here on the site will remain open for some time yet.
  5. Blood Dragon

Yea! Great job Bare Mettle and to everyone that pledged!
  6. Blood Dragon

Oh, yes, there is absolutely no question here about the worth of pledging to get this game made. I may even pledge more tomorrow when I get paid. :D
  7. Blood Dragon

Oh well ... I was skeptical of the pound to dollar conversion on kickstarter at first, but have since pledged on the ks page as well; so here is hoping for the best. :)
  8. Blood Dragon

Why post it as an alternate payment option on the kickstarter page then if it's not actually going towards the kickstarter total? This question is directed more towards the dev team, as I really want to see this game come to fruition.
  9. Blood Dragon

Colour and the World

That'd make for some interesting physics effects! Low grav battles FTW! LOL! One strike from a flail wielding Ogre would send your character flying backwards for at least half a kilometer!
  10. Blood Dragon

Pledged through Paypal via this site, which I hope mine and the other like pledges are being tallied into the kickstarter total. I really want to see this game get released! Everything has looked amazing so far. Outstanding work and attention to detail.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.