Search results

1. C

Update #30

So the Prelude isn't out yet? That's fine I guess. I'd accept anything with a save option at this point.
  2. C

Steam/Greenlight

Oooewww... Is this game going to be an Early Access game? Because I truly despise what Early Access is and allows. One developer just recently placed their pre-order game into early access in a days time effectively removing the ability for people who pre-ordered to hit the refund button(cancel...
  3. C

Update #28: Update #28

While I understand the hesitation to make a game like this main streamed in fan media channels for advertising purposes, I have to say that why not? I think this game is the next Mount and Blade Meets Ultima meets Morrowind Meets Baldurs Gate, I think blanket sales and lots of attention can only...
  4. C

True, I guess I am worrying for nothing. Once again the improvements are borderline cinematic right now, I can't believe the progress you made in such short time on the animations. Can't wait to see stabbing/kicking/grappling/punching added.
  5. C

I would like to state that with the recent combat alpha you've improved the controls 1000%, the precision for dodging by double tab is giving you a chance to survive and actually fight. The over all controls feel less like dancing puppets and more like controlling a fighter. I am able to dodge...
  6. C

As the team is using feedback to make future changes I just want to say that I really enjoy the balance changes (if any, since sometimes it seems things change but the development team says otherwise). One thing I notice is now SHIELDS WORK! One handed + Shield seem to be more useful than just...
  7. C

Status Update

In my opinion I'd like to have some form of skirmish map where you can choose what character or monster you are, perhaps have some chests scattered about with weapons in them and allow players a type of skirmish mode using a map you plan on reworking for a prelude release as to cut down on...
  8. C

Buildings with roof occlusion.

Yes that sums it up nicely, I support features such as that.
  9. C

What Mod Would You Make?

One human town, legions of undead everywhere. That's it.
  10. C

Unarmed Fighting (and thoughts there of)

I want unarmed combat, for supernatural creatures and everything in between. I think it's a waste not to include some fist fighting and eventually styles of fighting based on attacks. Could open up for some interesting story too, like being infected with werewolf curses or vampirism, or playing...
  11. C

Can't wait till dual wielding.... and pirates.
  12. C

Thanks for the link Fawz, yes I hope for simple locations to enter uninstanced, or explore, or fight in. Or even hide in. As for destruction, I don't mean full, but perhaps stands getting knocked over, tables getting destroyed, would be a nice touch in combat.
  13. C

Some Suggestions While The Game Is Still In Development...

I agree that the game can take a lot from your videos and the like. It would be nice to actually have in-game schools for learning, part of quests or even training, and even self taught techniques that can manifest themselves in your characters fighting. Organic growth of combat enhancing your...
  14. C

I understand the decision for rendering most of your building interiors as cells, it cuts down on load times and such. And even can support NPC transitions, etc. And still maintain the games atmosphere. But wouldn't it be wondrous to have the options (especially in the future with mod support...
  15. C

Add Whip Combat

This would be marvelous to add! A few RPGs add them, and when they do, they are fun to use! Please consider adding Whips, they should do high impact damage and cause bleeding when striking flesh (maybe slow weak health decay) and even maybe be used to skillfully disarm opponents! Or even be...
  16. C

Functional Cloaks

Good idea, and like to see it added.
  17. C

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

There should be gore, just to keep the game from being dumbed down and glorifying the "niceness" of combat. Have you played most common shooters now adays? You remove entire cities worth of people from life, (grand theft auto) yet there isn't any gore to represent the horror of it, you just kill...
  18. C

Postponement

I guess another day will pass before the combat alpha is out.
  19. C

There is nothing I can't kill because I am the hero

Older games like Ultima 7, or I think even Baldurs Gate have enemies that can destroy you and the town you are in, enemies that roam the lands and enemies you aren't meant to win against. I am hoping for open world maps that have creatures that you can hope to wound and then track down or wound...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.