Search results

1. Z

Status Update

Cheers for the update - to echo what Ivk touched on, even technical details without pretty pictures would be great! I loved the early Castle Story dev diaries because they discussed a lot of the technical stuff. Whilst some people will have no idea what you are talking about, other people will...
  2. Z

Buildings with roof occlusion.

I imagine knocking things over will feature pretty heavily in combat, both as a result of it and as a viable tactic... Physics demo: 60 seconds (1:00) Combat interacting with objects: (Note the skeleton bumps the bucket handle as it steps back) 160 seconds (2:40) (Skelly bumps into dresser...
  3. Z

Functional Cloaks

Side note but do to with the same original post... it would be interesting (if difficult) to see cloaks implemented as a defensive aid. I know particularly in rapier fighting the cloak was pretty effective (distraction and defence) Imagine rapier and cloak fighting with the physics simulation...
  4. Z

Clarification on tiers?

Ok - well life has intervened and decided for me so I have just gone the lower pledge (not alpha or videos). At least it is helping out make the game! (And sprucing the games praises as much as I can to anyone that will listen!) Thanks for the input all - appreciate it! Great community
  5. Z

Clarification on tiers?

Great - thanks for the prompt reply all! The AI sounds interesting, if ambitious. Kind of sounds similar to what Everquest Next is attempting but without the restrictions imposed by the MMO genre. I like the fact the 'story' unfolds regardless of player input - reminds me of the 'campaign' part...
  6. Z

Clarification on tiers?

Gday all, I have come very late to this party but I am VERY impressed. So much so that my wallet is at the ready. Can I confirm from someone in the know if the Digital Alpha Tier has access to the Dev videos? It doesnt look like it does but seems strange that the Dev videos would skip a tier...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.