Search results

1. The Man Who Was RIGHT

Get Hype Giveaway - Win insider forum access (or more!)

I pressed and pressed and pressed, and something poured out buddy!
  2. The Man Who Was RIGHT

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

Hell yes it was buddy! Actually Myth was the first game that came to mind when I saw Sui Generis - these games seem to share pretty similar ambiance in addition to great physics.
  3. The Man Who Was RIGHT

There is nothing I can't kill because I am the hero

NOTHING! I am the hero and this right here is my destiny. Alright, perhaps I can't kill the five legged mullet-bearing minotaur-cyclops (guardian of the doom pit of horror and infinite hate) YET because I'm a level one infant, but you just wait til I've got through multiple multitudes of giant...
  4. The Man Who Was RIGHT

World Size

I spent countless hours in Morrowind and never once explored the top third of the map - there was just that much to keep me busy. I'd say the game struck a nice balance between "realistic locations" and "theme park".
  5. The Man Who Was RIGHT

Get Hype Giveaway - Win insider forum access (or more!)

I will most definitely join in on this business. I am setting my Man Who Was RIGHT insight to level MAXIMUM OUTPUT in anticipation. Oh wait hold that thought, I've got to go do that elsewhere two more times before I'm eligible - brb!
  6. The Man Who Was RIGHT

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

A case for dismemberment EXHIBIT A: Myth The Fallen Lords Sometimes ghols will pick up a stray limb and throw it at your troops, seldom causing injury but ALWAYS causing hilarity.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.