Search results

1. Omenov

Hair Styles

For the males I usually go bald anyway...but with a good beard I might grow some locks. 8)
  2. Omenov

Postponement

They killed Komuflage!!! Those bastards!!!
  3. Omenov

Postponement

Ouch... Ya it was cold there for a few days! Sorry to hear that. I know we off topic sorry 8) One more thing. :D GO HAWKS! :D
  4. Omenov

Postponement

I'm in Washington State. Take some of this rain with you!!! Spain could use some. Mainly on the plain I hear....
  5. Omenov

Postponement

I've watch the kickstarter video so much now that ever time in read Madoc's posts I hear his voice and see him standing in front of that brick wall. 8)
  6. Omenov

Astronaut avatars?!

I couldn't resist. Not great but not too bad for messing around on the ipad. funny tho!!
  7. Omenov

Thoughts and Ideas General

Ya I have the huey. I have not tried the trackir with it yet I'm still trying to keep the darn thing in the air haha
  8. Omenov

Thoughts and Ideas General

I think you hit the nail on the head there...I don't mind a first person perspective now and then but I actually feel less connected to the game then in a ISO game for the simple fact that I feel like I have blinders on in first person modes. There is no sense of whats behind you where in real...
  9. Omenov

Paper doll view question.

It's ok to admit you are scared of the dark... No I'm just kidding 8). I have had backpacks and suitcases full of stuff and still didn't have full knowledge where everything was at and in the dark I would surly need a flashlight to find stuff rather then feel for it. I'm not saying I want to...
  10. Omenov

Ecosystem

I'll chime in here. I think wildlife would add life to the area whether it be birds or deer or the occasional rodent. Not that we need to hunt them but just for some movement and overall feeling. It may not add to gameplay and might be a waste of valuable resources ATM but again there are...
  11. Omenov

Postponement

Oh man!! I just left my house for a couple of days is was thinking I need to have one of my kids download it and have it ready for me when I get home. But then I realized they would be playing it before I did so forget that!!!! haha Good one! Now nobody else try that. Its been done darnit!!!
  12. Omenov

As always Fawz you make some really good points. Just to continue on my thought ... Maybe your pointer could have a small light source around it when your hovering over your inventory so it would feel more like fumbling in the dark with a flashlight. So you could still have a sense of realism...
  13. Omenov

There is nothing I can't kill because I am the hero

I hope you have started writing some stories into a novel. You should be making money off that imagination!
  14. Omenov

I have noticed that in the inventory paper doll it seems to be a consistent lighting. I was wondering if there is any thought on having the actual lighting the player is in used for the paper doll. I could see if you were in a really dark area you would have to fumble around to get items out of...
  15. Omenov

There is nothing I can't kill because I am the hero

Man they need to give Fawz a job in PR! He has all the good quotes! I get just as excited reading the devs stuff in Fawz context as I do the original devs post... 8) I get more excited about this game everyday.
  16. Omenov

AI director?

Monsters could come from the underworld through an un found hole and people in a town could come from ships at a dock area there for trading or whatever... I'm not for a random pop of heres a whole new population in the town you just wiped and I can see that if every decision you make changes...
  17. Omenov

World Traveling

I like the post! I just wanted to say this game with the physics play would be really cool to mount/dismount a horse or even riding along. Maybe you have to control the horse with the mouse for direction and speed and control your body to stay on with wasd. Could make for some hilarious trips...
  18. Omenov

Postponement

What kind of machine has the game been developed on? Just curious. I fully understand the issues with PC gaming. I'm not a console guy but I understand the appeal for developers to be building a program that they know all the parameters. It's almost impossible to get it right for the multitude...
  19. Omenov

Melee Combat

Awe...that's ok I understand. If this process was easy we all would be making video games. I was really looking forward to this for the weekend but I'm sure I have some chores I need to do anyway. 8)
  20. Omenov

Melee Combat

Thanks Fawz for digging those quotes up. I really like they way they are thinking. Makes sense that you might find some NPCs who have the same goals as you say killing a local troll so you all head out to accomplish this. It almost makes you have to act like a party member not just a tyrant...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.