Search results

1. burgzaza

Surcoats?

Surcoats are amazing too, yes !
  2. burgzaza

Exanima 0.6.4.3

I don't know if Dyes are coming, but in meanwhile I'l setting my merchant to find only aspirant clothes, I buy every Red/Blue coats, whatever the quality... I'm now able to have all my characters with the same color, whatever their rank. And it is pretty helpfull in 3v3, not to mention classy :)
  3. burgzaza

[Cross]bows

There are always ways to not make ranged weapons overpowered. I see two ways : -Allow Npcs to be able to be aware if you aim at them ( if they see you ), and either make them try to dodge ( no idea how tho ), or make them rush you in an erratic way. Really hard to code I imagine. -Limit the...
  4. burgzaza

Exanima 0.6.4.3

I truly love this one ! It also seems very good to protect the neck. Is that Sallet or Bassinet helm ? Nvm my medievalness is too polluted by video games... I don't know what I'm saying.
  5. burgzaza

Add jumping

Sure yeah jump would be pretty hard to create and balance, it would also possibly allow too many cheap tactics, but it still sounds quite fun. But what doesn't ? On Steam forums someone asked if it was possible to play as a Beast in the arena... With that good physics a lot of things would be...
  6. burgzaza

Golems...

For now levels play in order, but at some point I assume it's going to be less linear, with for example possibility to go in multiple different levels from a single level. Shortcuts between levels could help.
  7. burgzaza

Add jumping

Thanks for the nightmares... ;)
  8. burgzaza

Exanima 0.6.4.3

I punch my merchant a lot, better training than dummies. He's kind enough to sell me items and not leave... yet.
  9. burgzaza

Character falling.

Aye I fall a lot more trying to croutch and do a wide arc. Maybe that's intended to limit the abuse on shield users ? I doubt it tho.
  10. burgzaza

Add jumping

One of the things I could spend hours in GTA was to jump and go boulder on random people, cars, bridges... It's really fun with good physics, could be great in Exanima. Also a quite risky move, if the opponent don't fall with you, you'll get hit. Would A.I use jumps too ? Maybe that would be...
  11. burgzaza

Exanima 0.6.4.3

It would be fun that one day he punches back ;)
  12. burgzaza

Thoughts and Ideas General

Earth is flat. I've got many many more messages than you, so it must be true.
  13. burgzaza

(,=

R.I.P I've been there too.
  14. burgzaza

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Meet Crixus. Being a great source of income for the ludus, I just bought him a brand new and polished plate armour, but after we beated an adept beast, we went drunk to celebrate... Wine, mead, hydromel... The party was kind of crazy. At some point Crixus and Carpropophus had an argument, this...
  15. burgzaza

We won, but I felt unconcious 1 sec before then finished it x) Nope, only 1 merchant.
  16. burgzaza

Beast slayers ! Well novices ones ... :P My allies clearly did the job here.
  17. burgzaza

Another rust plate lover :) War drummer :D
  18. burgzaza

My cute merchant ! So cool to finally see an ally in the game, it is a first ! The Beast is one of the greatest thing ever, my Master crew just got demolished several times ! The new armors looks fantastic, I love the hound helmet ! And the Dual weilding is a pure joy... The...
  19. burgzaza

These ogre fights are so awesome ! I laugh in an euphoric way like the first time I played exanima :D
  20. burgzaza

The Arena Challenges !

There's a bit of chuck, maybe with the sun in the eyes ? Good fights ! Gg ^^ Challenge added.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.